The Encounter

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Hello ppl who read my fanfics!!!  I'm sorry I din update for a while.  I was so lazy.... heh.  Well I'm back and I'm going to update as much as possible.  I don't have a exact dates to update b/c when i'm in my creative mind i just like to do whenever.  Know what im sayin?  Well anyway....  We're at the part where they are all at the restaurant!!!  Let's continue the story, shall we?

----------------------

Minho's POV:

Is this the right choice?  What if it's too soon....

We entered the restaurant and they led us to our seat.

"Hyung.  Is your friend getting here soon because I'm hungry~"

"A-ah.  N-ne..."

"Hyung.  Why are you so nervous?"

"No reason..."  I replied, looking away.

Zelo's POV:

Why is hyung acting so weird?  Ani... I don't wanna worry about anything,  I'm hungry!!!

"Hyung.  What does your friend look like.  I'll help you look for him."

"Uh.  well.  He has long-orangy hair.  Tall like us.  He... Looks like a Girl!!!"

"A girl?  Okay???"  My eyes wandered around looking for a girly guy.  After a couple minutes of looking around I heard someone come in though the door and my eyes headed that direction.  My eyes widden in surprised.

"H-hyung..."

"Hmm?"  Minho replied, looking up from the menu.

My eyes wander to over to the pretty girl beside him.  So that's his friend?  He left me for her?  I felt a tremendous amount of jealousy and anger arise in me.  He would abandon everything, including me, for.... HER!

My eyes start to sting from the tears that were fighting their way out.  "Hyung.  I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay.  Palli!"

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls.  In there, I balled my eyes out once again.  It was painful...  To have the truth right in front of you.  But I wish it was all a dream...  So I can wake up from this nightmare and return to the hyung I loved the most..........

I'm sure people could hear be, but I could care less...

Ji Eun's POV:

They took us to our seat.  On the way there,  I saw someone very familiar.

"Minho-ssi?"

"Hmm?"  He turned around to meet my gaze.  His eyes widden in shock for some reason.  I know he doesn't know me.  I've never talked to him before...  So what was that kind of reaction?

"Do I know you?"

"Ah-  Ani.  It's nothing."

"Ne."  He turned back to what he was doing.  We took the table across from him.

I couldn't take my eyes off him...  I was well aware that these long hidden feelings for him weren't all gone...

Bang's POV:

Minho? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter