Unexpected Call 2/2

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang's POV:

 

"Y-Yeobseyo?"  The person at the other line said.

I froze in shock when I heard that voice.

"Yeobseyo?  Yeobseyo?"

"Oh-ah  Ji Eun-ah..."  My voice started to shake as lost emotions started to rush into me again.

"N-Ne."

Song Ji Eun.  My first and only love....  That day I vowed to love her and only her...  She was the best thing that ever happened to me.  I loved her with all my heart.  But then my heart shattered when she broke up with me.  She said that she had fallen for someone else.  His name was Minho.  He was perfect in everyway.  Perfect body.  Perfect skin.  Perfect smile.  Perfect personality.  Everything about him was perfect.  I could never beat him in a million years.  They way she talked about him...  The smile she had...  She looked so happy.  I couldn't be mad at her.  Even though she broke my heart,  I was happy for her.  True love is when you see the one you love happy,  right. 

Even now,  I think I still have feeling for her....

"You sound a bit off... What's wrong Ji Eun-ah?"  I asked, worried.  She started to break down sobbing.  "Ji Eun-ah!  What's wrong! Yah!  Where are you?"

"I'm at ________."

"I'll be there in a couple minutes okay."  I rushed out of Lotte World and ran toward my car and sped off.

Zelo's POV:

"Ah! Found it!  Hyung will surely love this!!!"  I grabed a brown teddy bear in a shirt that spelled out "I love You" in the center of a heart.  It records voices too!  This will be perfect!

I jogged happily to the register.  I payed the worker and walked outside into the breezy night.  I smiled to myself as i examined the item i just bought.  "Heheh."  I gave it a little kiss.

I pressed the record button.  "Bang Yong Guk.  You are the best hyung ever!!!  Saranghae hyung!"  I stoped recording.  I smiled and hugged the teddy bear and jogged off to where hyung was waiting.

I stoped imediately when I saw no sign of hyung anywhere.  "Hyung?  Where did you go?"  I searched around the place but found no sigh of him.  "Oh I get it.  You're playing a trick on me again, Aren't you?  You come out now....Hyung?"  I let out a nervous laugh.  It was getting pretty dark and there was less people.

"Hyung?  Where are you."  My pace was starting to get faster and faster by  the second.  I looked up and down left and right but there was still no sign of him.  "Hyung!"  I was now running.  "H-Hyung!"  I stoped and droped down,  Hiding my teary face with my knees.  I was now sobbing uncontrollably.  "Hyung.....  W-where are y-you."  Out of no where,  rain started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter