We just got Married!!!!

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV:

Everything is going downhill for me.  I don't know.....  Every since Taemin left,  I just felt like I have nothing to live for anymore...

"Come on Chingu-ah~  You're going to be my best man!  Cheer up."  Zelo said beside me.

I gave him a half-hearted smile and ruffled his hair.

"How come you're going to get married first even though I'm older than you?"

"It's because old people love me?"  He giggled.

"I'm not that old!"  Yongguk said coming in to the room.

"Yah!  Isn't it bad luck that you see eachother before the marriage!"  Zelo yelled.

"I don't know.  But I don't care.  I want to see my beautiful husband."  Zelo blushed at the comment.

"Y-You look fine too hyung~"  He said while looking down.

"Yah.  Minho.  Cheer up, ne?  This is a small world.  You'll see him someday."

"Ne."  I said emotionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

(Ceremony)

"Will you, Bang Yong Guk, have Choi Jun Hong to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort and keep him, and forsaking all other remain true to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Bang Yong Guk, take thee Choi Jun Hong, to be my husband, and before God and these witnesses I promise to be a faithful and true husband."

"Will you, Choi Jun Hong, have Bang Yong Guk to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort and keep him, and forsaking all other remain true to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Choi Jun Hong, take thee Bang Yong Guk, to be my wife- NO husband, and before God and these witnesses I promise to be a faithful and true h-husband."  Zelo smiled proudly.  "OMMAAA!!! I FINALLY REMEMBERED IT!!!"  He waved to his mother in the crowd.  This made the crowd chuckle at the kid's cuteness.  Zelo blushed while looking down but then Yongguk ruffled his hair and he looked up.  "Yah!  You're messing up my hair!!!"  Again, The crowd laughed.

The couple exchanged rings.

"You may now kiss!!!"

They were shy at first but then they kissed eachother lightly.   The crowd roared with cheers and congradulations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later~

Yongguk and Zelo went to greet the guest with their parents.  (Idk how these work If u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter