Where is your mind?

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

Minho and Zelo are watching a comedy, laughing together in sync.

Taemin was sitting in the kitchen,  watching the happy couple laughing till their hearts content.

But while they were happy,  Taemin's heart was burning in pain.

He keeps telling himself,  'Minho's happy.  I should be happy,  too.'  Or  'He's done so much for me,  I can't keep holding him back from happiness.'

He let out a pained sigh and he turned away from the scene,  unable to take another look at the smiling faces.

Taemin's POV:

I love both Zelo and Minho,  but it just hurts too much.

I got up from my seat and walked up to the happy couple and stood in front of the T.V.

"Yah.  Could you move?"  Minho said kind of irritated.

I sighed kind of angry,  seeing his cheesy guesture with his arm around Zelo like that.  So I just sat inbetween them,  breaking their contact.

I saw Minho looked at me angry that I had just ruined his moment.  I just stuck my tounge out at him and turned to the T.V.

He stood up annoyed and walked out of the room.

I stood up annoyed at what I just did also.  I just told myself,  if he was happy, I was happy.  Why am I acting this way?

I went to the door and grabbed my coat and pulled on my shoes.

"Where are you going?"  I heard Zelo ask.

"Out."

"Is there something you wanna talk about?"  I saw him come into sight and I could see worry in his eyes.  I soften at his gaze,  anger washing off me.

"Ani.  I just want some freash air."  I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay....  But if you need me-"

"Really.  I'm fine."  I said cutting him off,  a little too soon.

"Tae-"

"I'm off now!"  I jumped up after putting on my shoes.

"N-ne..."

I slammed the door shut behind me.  After reaching the outdoors I let out a sigh of relief.  If I had been in there for one more second,  I don't know what I would have done.

Bang's POV:

"I-I did?"

"Ne.  It was .... Um.  'Zelo-ah Zelo-ahh!!!  Please forgive me!!!.  Then you started sobbing like a baby.  You sounded like a zombie or something."  She said, trying to mimic what I did,  putting her hands out like a zombie.

"Z-zombie?"  My eye twitched a little.

"Yeah.   It was scary~"  She did a fake shiver.  "A-ha!  Look at your face!  You look like an angry gorilla!"

"Yah stop it."  I said while letting out a huff.  "You look like a laughing Hyena."  I coughed.

"Bwo?"  She stopped laughing and looked straight at me. 

"I said you look like a laughing Hyena."

"Say that again."

"You laugh like a Hye-"  A pillow came at me flat in the face, cutting me from my sentence.  "Yah!"

"Shut up.  Now lets talk about this,  Zelo dude.  How old is he?"

"Fifteen."

"Ah- fift-  FIFTEEN?!?!"  Her eyes widden in shock.  "Do you wanna seem like a e?"

"YAh!  You're supposed to be helping."  I said hitting her with the pillow.

"Okay, okay.  I'm sorry."

"I know."

"So what's holding you back?"

"I don't know.  It's just hard."

"Hard to what?"

"To admit that I'm g-g-g."

"Gay?"

"Yes GAY."  I said choking out the word.

"Why?"

"It's because."

"Your father?"

"You still remember?"

"Of course you my best friend."  She said with sadness in her eyes,  but they quickly got serious.  "Look.  I know that incident has hurt you alot but,  wouldn't it be better to just let it go?"

"Let it go?  He hurt my Omma.  He left her for that man!"  I said fury bubbling inside me.

"Calm down Gukkie."

"Gukkie?"  I said looking at her confused.

"I don't know.  But you calmed down."

"Thanks."  I let out a small chuckle.

"But seriously.  Look at your mom.  She loves you and your dad very much.  But wouldn't sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter