Together at last?

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo's POV:

"Ok.  I'm finally going to him."  I gave a couragous smile but it quickly deflated.

"Oh my gosh!!!!  What if he hates me for what I did?  I hurt him badly!!!"  I turned around and started going back.  Then I stopped again.

"Yah!  Zelo!  Be a MAN you Think you ARE!  NO YOU ARE A MAN!!!"  I hit my chest really hard to emphasize what I was telling myself, being the man I was,  I started a coughing fit. (LOL)

I turned back and started walking again.  "I'm going to do this!!!"  I picked up my pace.  "I can't do this!!!"  I started to turn around and I accidently bumped into a pole.  People where staring at me like I was crazy.

"Aish... What am I thinking... I'm not a man...."  I rubbed my head trying to ease the pain.  "I'm a kid..."

Jieun's POV:

While I was joking with Yongguk, I spotted a blonde fluff going back and forth. 

Zelo?

I chuckled at his cute behavior. It was like he was fighting with himself.

I was about to call for him but then he bumped into a pole....

I let out a whole hearted chuckle.

"What?"

"Ani.  It's pwahahahh!"

"What?!?!"

"I-I'll be right back..." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"Okay?  Crazy ..."

I walked away,  not before smacking him for calling me a .

As I inched closer to the white ball of fluffy cuteness,  I saw he was bickering to himself.

I let out a soft chuckle.

"Pstt..."

"Aish...  I'm such an idiot..."

"Pstt!!!"

"Aish...."

"Pstt!"  I tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped back.

"Who was that?"

"Yah!  I'm done here!"

"Huh?"  He looked down and he frowned.

"Oh.  It's you..."

I smacked him on the head.

"Yah!  Don't 'Oh its you,' me.  I'm older than you."

He made a careless shrug.  I glared at him.

"Yah.  So your Zelo right?"

"What's it to ya."

"You're coming with me!!!"

"Yah!  What are you doing???"

"You're here to see Bang right?"

"Yes!  No!  LET ME GOOOO!!!"  he tried to go the other way, but this small body had some suprisingly hidden strength.

"Nu-uh-uh!!!"  When Yongguk's head came into view I pushed him forward hard, so that he wouldn't have time to stop when he was heading for Yongguk.

When he fell to the ground he glared at me. I gave him a thumbs up.  He got up ready to sprint but i held him down.

"Yah!  COCKY HEAD!  OVER HERE!"  Yongguk turned his head and was shocked to see him.

"I'll leave him to you now!!!"  I then quickly ran away.

Bang's POV:

I didn't say anything.

Wow Bang.... Where did all that crazy courage go???

I had it all planned.  I wasn't going to back down, yet when he was right in front of me, I could say anything...

I could hear my heart beating.  It was as if time had slown down and we were the only two at the park.

"Z-zelo..."

He got up and started to leave.  I just watched him walk off.  It took me a while to process he was here.  It was the real thing.  Soon, I sprinted off after him.

I caught up to him and gave him a hug from the back.  I felt his breath hitch.

"Zelo..."

"..."

"Say something Zelo..."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"I'm sorry?"

"..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter