How Taemin Met Minho

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:  Hey guy since my story doesnt seem like its coming back any time soon imma just write it again... i din have a back up so yeah... but ppl who read this chapter already, since i cant remember word for word im chaning it up a little and maybe adding it it kay so look foreward!!!!!!

I bet its better than last time! idk (setting: park is across from the resturant)

_______________________________________________

Taemin's POV:

I set my phone down and looked at the park from where I was sitting.  One particular spot i was staring at was the sandbox.  It was where Minho and I met years ago. I was just this little scrawny kid who everyone would pick on.  But that was before me and Minho met.

I don't know how to explain it.  One moment I'm this lifeless kid sitting in the corner, then out of no where, this flaming ball of light came hitting me on this face.  (Ughh idk okay?  I'm sick and can't think straight.)  It pulled every nerve in my body.  For once in my life.....  I felt.... MAD....

>> FlashBack<<

I was sitting in the corner of the sandbox by myself. Knees pulled toward my chest. Hair hiding my tear stained eyes.  I wanted to cry.  I wanted to yell for help.  But I couldn't.  I cried till I couldn't even get a speck out of my eyes.  I yelled till I couldn't even get a squeak out of my throat.  I lost strength even to do those little tiny things.  It was just so tiring.  I must've looked like a freak, all alone in a dirty torn up, oversized shirt I was wearing.

I just wanted to drift off into a sleep and never wake up for eternity....

I just wanted to get away from this horrible, dreadful world....

Maybe...

Just maybe....

It would be better if I just dissapear from the face of the earth....

"Yah!!! Are you alright buddy?"  I opened my eyes, annoyed with the stranger who broke me from my trance.

"Hey!  I asked if you were alright."  I just played it off and pretended I was sleeping.

"I KNOW you're not sleeping.  Don't even try to trick me,  I,  Minho, can see through aaannnnyyyy thing!."  He stressed out the word any to show his point.  Aishhh!  Won't he just shove a up his mouth?

"Yah! Are you not listening!"  I raised my head to look up at the guy that was annoying the crap out of me.  My eyes stared a burning hole into his, but he seemed unaffected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter