Forgiven?

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:  Zelo save Tae from Bang's Iron fist!  and they leave.  Bang is mad at zelo for hanging out with those people.  Bangs being an .  yeah i agree wit u guys lol.  

_________________________

Taemin's POV:

"Get the off him!"  I felt the big dude being pushed off me and I felt relief wash over me.  I thought I was about to die.  But I was shocked by what Zelo did.  Didn't he hate me.  Wouldn't he want me to die?  I was grateful, but shocked.

He said he was in no mood to eat anymore so we left the restuarant and went to Minho's house.  I still felt awkward around Zelo so it was pretty quiet during the car ride there.  When we reached our destination,  we got out and went in.

"Hyung.  Where's the first aid kit?"

"In the back bathroom cabinet."

"Thanks."  I went to get the first aid kit and brought it to the living room.  I settled on the end of the couch and held the hand mirror.  I looked pretty bad.  Bruises every where on my pretty face.

"I'm going to make something to eat, since we missed lunch."

"Ne." 

"Well,  I'll be upstairs if you need me."  Zelo stated and headed upstairs.

I felt kind of surprised to hear his voice.  I mean, we haven't talked for a long time.

I brought the hand mirror to my face again and studied the bruises.  They look like they'll be around for a while....

I clumsily applied the medicine, but was having trouble holding the mirrior and the medicine while looking at my face at the same time.  I sighed in fustration.

Zelo's POV:

I wasn't really ready to face Taemin right now.  So I excused myself.  I don't know why I did that back at the restuarant.  I was dissapointed my hyung, but why would I help Taemin like that when I hated his guts?  I have no idea...  But i couldn't deny the fact that I was jealous of that girl and wanted her out.  I sighed in fustration.  I hated this....

I wanted to see my hyung... I wanted him to hug me when I was scared, kick me for no reason,  curse till the whole house explodes!  I don't care.  I just want to be with my hyung again.  He makes me feel.... right.  He didn't care who I was and just treated me that way.  I was okay with that. 

But now.  Seeing him treat the girl that way,  I can't help but feel angry...  I felt that,  I wanted to be her.  To have Bang care for me like that.....  I would be that happiest kid on earth.  But that would never happen.  He's a guy,  and straight! 

My heart stung.  I let out a breath and started going down stairs.  I saw Taemin struggling with his wounds.  I found he funny to see him in this state.  When we were together,  he always showed his cool and fun side.  This was the first I've seen him this way.

I made my way to Taemin and sat down beside him and snatched the cotton and medicine from his hand.  He didn't seem to meet my eyes.  I grabbed his chin and lifted it up.  I didn't say anything and started to apply some on his face.  His eyes were full of regret and confusion.  He hissed in pain when it came in contact with his face.

I smirked a little bit and continued.  It was kind of a bummer to have such a pretty face beaten up like this.  But serves him right!

I finished and stood up to leave but felt him pull me back onto the couch.

"Wait!"  I gave my attention to him and waited for him to speak.  "..."

"Look.  If you have nothing to say-"

"No!  I wanted to say that I'm sorry....  For everything.  And thank you."

I stared at him unmovingly.

"Say something...  Zelo-ah?  Yah!"

I looked down and bit my lip.  Tears were fighting their way out again.

"Are you going to cry!  Y-yah I'm sorry okay?  Don't c-cry!"  I heard him sniff.

I looked up to see tears welled up in his eyes as well.

"W-why are you c-crying!"  I stuttered.

"I-I don't know!"  He started sobbing.

This made me start crying.  We looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter