Drama Drama and MORE Drama

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV:

*Bang Bang Bang*

I heard loud knocking at the door.  I looked at the clock and it was already almost mid-night.

Taemin was locked in my bear hug, sleeping peacefully on the couch.  I was scared he would wake up so i set him down carefully and went to get the door.

I opened it and looked around, annoyed . Who would be here at a time like this? I didn't see anyone after a while of looking, so I was about to close then door when I heard a whimper down below.

I looked down afraid of what I would see.  It was late and dark you know.  What if a little ghost girl suddenly popped out and tried to scare me?  But I didn't see a little girl.  It was a little boy.  scrunched up into a ball.  He looked up to meet my eyes.  I could see loneliness, anger, and confusion in his eyes.

"Hyung..."  He croaked out.  He looked so... Vulnerable.  It was heart breaking to see such a cute happy kid in this state.  I crouched down to his height and pulled him into a hug.

"Zelo-ah.  What's wrong?"

"H-h-he--"

"Did he hurt you!?!?!?!"  I panicked, letting him go to examine him.

"A-a-ni."

"What did he do?" I asked confused.

"H-he  Kissed m-me..."  And he broke into sobs again.

"He what?" I asked a little confused.

"He made it known that he didn't want me like that... And he left me for that girl!  Then all of a sudden he kisses me!  I'm confused hyung...  I don't know what to think anymore... Why does it hurt more than it should hurt night now? I just-"

He didn't even know where he was getting to in his sentence anymore.

I really couldn't take the sight of him...

"Awe-  Baby Zelo."  I pulled him into another tight hug again.  Then I subconsciously said something that that would change our relationship forever...

"Then forget about him.  Wouldn't be better to think about me instead?"

Zelo's POV:

How could he do that?

After what he's done...

Making me feel that way and just throwing me out like that for a girl.

Then  coming back, making me feel messed up again.

Aishhh!  I can't think straight anymore.

I'm so confused.

What am I supposed to think?

Why is this hurting more than it should?

Some of my thoughts left through my mouth with out me knowing.

"Awe- Baby Zelo."  Minho hyung pulled me into another tight hug.  His hug felt warm and I let myself melt into the hug.

"Then forget about him.  Wouldn't it be better if you just think about me instead?"  He sounded like he was half speaking to himself.  I froze under his touch.

Did I just hear what I thought I just heard?

"Bwo?"  I sniffed.

"Ah-  Did I say that out loud?"

"N-Ne.  But what did you just say?"

"It's n-not i-mportant."  He stuttered.

"Just repeat it."

"Zelo.  I said-"

"Yes."

"N-ne?"

"Yes.  I'll go out with you."

"Huh?"

"I'll try going out with you."  He was dazed for a moment.

I just agreed to be Minho's boyfriend...

But...

Do I love him?

What about these feelings for Bang?

Tears were stinging my eyes again.

No he hurt me!

I don't- I shouldn't think about that bastard anymore.

Besides...

Minho is a much better hyung.  He's caring, helpful,  and doesn't curse every second when I'm around him.

He never kicked me before, or hurt me in anyway...

The point is,  he would be way better for me than that senseless jerk!

"Really?"  I nodded.  I could see a grin on his face forming, making his eyes glistened in the dim lit hallway.

"Then... Can I kiss you?"

"I don't see why not-"  I was cut off by warm lips.  His lips latched onto me quickly.  I was up against the wall and he was leaning against me.  My hands traveled to his hair and pulled him for a deeper kiss.

I was desperately trying to get a feel, but I felt nothing.  Not that he wasn't a good kisser, but it just didn't feel the same...

I missed the tingly feel I used to get when I kissed someone.  <---------------- YongGuk.

Our tounges were fighting for dominance, as our kiss got hotter and messier.   I wish it was him that I was kissing,  but I just can't bring myself to admit I love someone like that.

But all I could ever think about was how good his lips fit on mine....

Aisshhh!  I'm sorry Minho hyung...

Taemin's POV:

I felt m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter