Hello and Goodbye....

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV:

I was busy beating myself up in the inside for making Taemin become like this.  If I had just paid a little more attention....  Cared about him a little more....  And had not gotten drunk,  he wouldn't be in this situation.

"Choi Minho?"

"Yes, that's me Doctor."

"Ah.  For Taemin's condition,  he will be fine.  Just let him take his medication on time and don't let him walk for a while.  We can't have the tears open up again.  He can leave in a weeks time."

"THANK YOU DOCTOR!  CAN I GO SEE HIM RIGHT NOW???"

"N-ne!"  the doctor replied in shock.

I barged into the room.  Taemin was lying there motionless, staring at the ceiling.  He hadn't notice I had come in.

"Taemin..."

His head shot my way.  His eyes widden in shock and he turned the other way, facing the wall.

"Taemin-ah... Don't be this way, please."  I said desperately.  

I made my way over to him.  I fell to my knees and looked at him.

"I'm sorry.  For making you become in this state.  I-  What kind of friend am I.  I'm such a-"

"You don't have to be sorry for anything."

"But Tae-"

"I deserve this."

"No you don't.  Don't think that way."

"I do.  Karma can be a sometimes."  He let out a small chuckle.  "Anyway.  You don't have to be sorry about anything.  I'm not mad."

"Taemin."

"I'm sorry."

"About what."

"Hurting you."

"AH."  I looked down at my chest.  "It's okay.  Just small cuts.  It doesn't hurt."

"But I still hurt you."

"It's okay.  Really."

"I-"

"Taemin.  Lets be quiet, ne?"  I climbed onto the hospital bed with him.  I wrapped my arms slowly around him.  I felt him tense up in my grasp,  but soon I felt him melt.

I rested my chin onto his hair.  "Sleep."

"Hmmm."  He hummed.  He turned around and wrapped his arms around me tightly,  like someone would when they didn't want to leave.  I had a feeling, but I shrugged it off.

Bang's POV:

"What's for breakfast!!!"

"Calm down.  It's only 7 in the morning.  No need to yell."

"But hyung~  It's my first day back with you!!!  I'm happy."  He sprinted around the house.

I chuckled at his cuteness.  Just then the door bell rang.

"Zelo!  Can you get that!"

"NE!!!!"  He said loudly from where he was.  I shook my head, smiling.

I heard quick footsteps and the door opening.

"Zelo!  Who is it?"

"It's a very nice, handsome man!  He gave me candy, too!!!"

"Zelo!  Didn't anyone tell you not to take candy from strangers?!?!"  I made my way over to the front door, putting on my 'mad' face.

"But hyung!!!  It's CANDY!"

"That's still no excuse."  I smacked him lightly on the head.

"Aish...  Hyung~"

I looked up to see who it was.  My eyes widden in shock.  I dropped the spatula I was holding.

The man in front on me.....

He was.... 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa...."

"Appa?"  Zelo said beside me.

Zelo's POV:

This was hyung's appa?  Now I know where he gets his good looks from!

I turned to his dad and reached out my hand.

"Annyeong!  I'm Choi Joon Hong!  Nice to meet you,  Yongguk's appa!"

He happily took my hand.  "Ah-  yes.  It's nice to meet you, too."

I looked at hyung.  He was still unmoving.  I wonder what was up with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter