First Meeting; First Impression

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo's POV:

Annyeong chingus!  This is Zelo speaking.  Yes. Z-E-L-O, Zelo.  I am 15 years old, and NO!  I am now a man for my age!  Not a KID!  uhem- Anyways.... I am a boy not a girl.  I usually get mixed up with a girl because of my girly features.  But i don't take it to heart.  I am GAY.  And I don't have a problem with that.  Arraso?  I'm Proud to be gay!  I'm openly gay.  So i don't have many friends.  People are homophobic you know.  The usual.  But i don't care.  My motto:  'No need for everyone in the world to love us.  Just those who we love to love us is enough' (No Need by 3.2.1)   *sigh*  When am I going to find "the one"?

My parents are meeting up with their old friend.  Ms. Bang. (is this it? idk his last name still getting used to it ) She has  a son 6 years older than me.  Well their planning to go on vaction to catch up and now i'm stuck with her 21 year old son.  Not that I have a problem with that.  It's just that I think they think im not mature enough to take care of myself.  Where's the trust in that?  Well can't blame them.  Like I said.  I'm '15'.

We are now driving over to their grand mansion.  As we drew closer my eyes nearly popped out of my head.  How can you live in this freaken house!  Its huge!  And only her and her son live here?  I was so shocked i burst out laughing.  I don't know why but that just happens.

 

Bang's POV:

"Yong Guk!  Come down here!  Bang Yong Guk! They are gonna be here any minute now!"  I didn't answer so she practically kicked my door down.  "Sweetie?"  I was laying on my bed staring at her in shock with my mouth wide open.  "Oh goody!  You're up.  Now go get dressed. The Choi family is coming soon!"  I groaned.  "YAh!  This kid!  Be excited.  For omma okay?"

"Ne"

"That's my boy!"  She came up to me and gave me a kiss while i got up.

"Ne Omma." She slapped my to make me get ready faster. "Yah!"  And i set off running.

I went into my walk- in closet and mumbled while picking out my clothes.

"Why me!  Can't i just have a break?  Uggh why do i have to take care of this kid I even barely know?  Aishhh I hate kids.  All bratty and nasty.  Euuushhh (making that sound when u feel all icky for some reason)  Whatever.  I just need to get this freaken baby sitting stuff over with and make ma'ma happy."  I smiled and got up and went to take a long, And I mean long bath.  I love taking long baths.  It helps calm me down.

After my bath, I took my time getting ready.  I was checking myself out in the mirrior when my Umma's voice broke me out of my trance.

"Yong Guk!  Sweetie.  Come meet the Choi's."  I went down stairs quickly because I know what My Umma can do.  She's crazy I tell you!

I scrambled down the stair for fear of what my mom would do to my possessions.  "Ne Umma. I'm here."  I said with a polite tone.

"This is Mr. and Mrs.  Choi.  Greet them."  I greeted them in a polite tone trying to give them a good first impression.

"Zelo honey.  Come meet my son.  Don't be shy~"  A head popped into view, followed my his whole body.  I was surprised to see the height of this boy.  Seriously?  He's 15 years old.  He's freaken tall!  He was skinny to. His face still had the features of a kid though. But it also made him more feminine.

He looked at me and then his nervous face turned into a big smile and he jumped right in front of me and reached out his hand.

"Annyeong!  I'm Zelo.  Nice to meet you."  I just stared at his hand.  I was surprised at how casual he was talking to with someone older than him and whom he barely met.  I hate him already.

"Yong Guk.  Don't be rude and take his hand."  I cautiously took it.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter