Edinburgh 15:25

Pathcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, no and no. Nothing. He was beginning to believe that someone was playing a joke on him and he had been too stupid to fall for it too easily and now he had to deal with the feeling of defeat ... again.

A few days ago he had begun to receive a number of strange messages on his cell phone. At first he  tried to ignore them, believing that it was a mistake of the same telephone company or just wrong number, but when they became persistent that he even received two messages from them at the same time, exactly at 3 in the afternoon with 25 minutes, He began to believe that something strange was happening. What seemed most strange to him was that the messages seemed to be only numbers, until after spending hours thinking about what could be treated, he discovered that they were coordinates. He had to resort to external help to decipher them and know what was happening.

Despite everything that had happened, he still was not so sure about who he really was. He had thought he was a normal college student, with mundane problems to worry about, or so he believed and it was real for a while. Until he remembered everything, and once he did ... his whole world collapsed.

He left his studies and began to hide while fighting with himself every day. He was not entirely happy to remember his past. Who wants to remember what it feels like to see the people around them die, lose their family not once, but twice and the worst ... lose part of their heart.

Sehun spent very difficult days in which even the only thing he thought was to end everything once and for all. What did his life matter? If the only thing that remained to remind him that everything had not been a bad dream were the countless scars that ran all over his body, before recovering his memories he had believed that he had some kind of accident ... he would have wished it were so. And that pain, that horrible pain in his heart that made him wonder if he could ever be able to smile again. The only thing that stopped him was that he did not want the sacrifice of his brothers to be in vain ... No, he should not think about that. Luhan was still alive ... He had to, He could feel it.

After several days of what he called his "dark days," he began to believe that maybe there was some hope, he had to find Luhan. He had no idea how, but he had to, especially when he started receiving those messages.

He tried to decipher most of them and after thinking about it very well he decided to go to those places, starting with those who were closer to his house, there must be a reason why he received such messages, right?

As expected, exactly when the clock struck 3:15 in the afternoon his two daily messages arrived. However ... most of the time the coordinates took him to places a bit desolate, but they also used to take him to places that brimmed with people, like tourist places and parks. However, in some of them he found strange things. On two occasions when he arrived at the place indicated by his map, there were policemen in the place trying to clean up a crime scene. They said they were murders but ... Sehun was not sure about that. The scene was full of a strange black thing around the bodies, the young man was not a doctor but he knew that it was not blood.

After those two incidents he decided it was better not to go back to his investigation ... that seemed to be something he should not interfere with, especially if he wanted to keep a low profile. Days passed in which he ignored those messages, it was inevitable not to see them but he decided to ignore them, until one of them was different, it did not contain only the usual numbers but something else:

0013-88765

0013-88770

-Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter