Chapter III

Pathcode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It did not matter how many laps he gave around the place it was always the same. He didn’t like to admit it but sometimes everyone else’s drama was too much to bear. He thought he had patience ... little but he had it. Everyone had their own problems and for some strange reason everyone believed that Sehun was the right person to vent their pains. He thought it was because he was a quiet person and most of the time, he just liked silence, it didn’t mean that the cared or was interested about other people’s problems.

He had been living with the "members" for years because he had come to this new home -as Suho called it- at a very early age, that's what everyone said, especially because even if someone else became part of this new family, they were older than Sehun. The last to arrive had been a young man named Luhan. If Sehun had to be honest, he didn’t like the older.

Luhan who despite having a baby face turned out to be the second oldest in age just below Minseok, maybe that was one of the first things he did not like about the older one. As they got to know each other more he could see how Luhan quickly became friends with everyone, apparently he was very social ... Always with a smile on his face ... a smile that Sehun detested.

If there was something that the kid hated were the lies, in the past his parents had lied to him too much that now it was a little harder for him to trust people, that is why seeing the smiling major at all times bothered him. He didn’t know if it was because he was too observant but every time Luhan smiled he was not happy, it was like a mask he wore all the time. He didn’t know if the other members also noticed it and only decided to ignore it but it was something that he did not like to see. He felt as if the eldest lived under a fake facade and tried to show it as authentic towards others, that is why Sehun felt he was lying himself in addition to lying to others. Reason why he was not very close with the eldest and yet despite that ... He did not understand why he cared too much.


***

 

 

Sehun sometimes preferred to spend most of his time in the outskirts, he liked to relax for a while surrounded by trees while he felt the currents of wind around him. He was currently reclining on the lawn with his eyes closed, while trying to sleep for a while when he felt a shadow obstruct him. He opened his eyes and met one of the people he had been avoiding, Luhan.

“Hello Sehun!” said with the same smile as always. The younger was not very enthusiastic so he didn’t bother to answer and closed his eyes again, maybe if he ignored it the other would leave. But that didn’t seem to be the case, since Luhan took the place next to Sehun.

“Is this where you spend most of the time?” he still did not get any response but that did not seem to stop the older. “Everyone left with the instructors ... just in case you had a question about it. I say so that when you enter again do not be surprised when you don’t find anyone."

 "Damn" is what Sehun thought, it's not like he hated that much but he didn’t like the idea of ​​spending all his time with Luhan, after everything was uncertain the time that others would take to return.

He still made the slightest attempt to ignore Luhan when he began to speak again, he wans’t tired but for some reason the voice of the older tended to send him in the world of dreams. When Sehun awoke again the sun had gone down and the sky was clear of clouds making the weather cool enough. He thought he was alone until he heard a slight breathing at his side, he sat up realizing that Luhan had not left at any time but on the contrary, he was sleeping next to him.

Sehun could have left him there for what mattered but ... He wasn’t that cruel.. So he took the older one in his arms, and started to move back towards their home realizing that the other was as light as a feather "Was he be eating well? Forget it Sehun is not as if you were interested." In the same way Luhan seemed to shrink in his arms when a breeze passed over them. It didn’t affect Sehun, after all the wind was like an extension of himself. It was at the moment that Sehun lowered his gaze that he realized that there were tears on the older man's face. He did not know why but seeing the other's face in that vulnerable state made his heart shudder. For the first time Sehun believed he had seen the reality of Luhan.

 

***

 

He did not know exactly when it was but Luhan began to try to get closer to Sehun and he did not oppose any resistance. Most likely, it was because they spent most of their time together, as the others were slow to return and any contact between them was inevitable. He supposed that the reason for this was because they had also managed to coexist peacefully with each other and had noticed the things they both had in common.

Luhan also realized that Sehun truly loved the silence or at least felt comfortable in it, as well as he could also notice the laziness on the part of the younger since most of the time he didn’t like to do anything outside of the training routines more than sleeping and eating, especially sleeping. Although he always kept a blank expression, inside he was nothing more and nothing less than a baby. Not that he behaved as such but certainly liked to be spoiled by others.

Luhan noticed that when one of his instructors reprimanded him for not having completed the exercise that had been asked in time and instead of remaining stoic as anyone would have imagined Sehun frowned and passed in a bad mood for the rest of the day, kicking the stones that crossed his path or even closing the doors abruptly, until Luhan offered him one of the treats that Kyungsoo prepared from time to time.

The elder knew that all the members loved his food but occasionally he also prepared small snacks and treats so that others could enjoy them at any time, but the truth was that most of the time Jongin was upset when the other members ate them, because he assured that the other cooked them exclusively for him, earning a light punch from Kyungsoo. However  since both were alone, he assumed that they would not notice. Sehun's reaction was immediate, replacing his frown with a huge smile and even a "Thank you Hyung!" Towards Luhan. Which, in fact, the eldest foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter