Chapter 44

Cam-Boys | VMin

"Kook! You got some guests!" Kimmi shouted. Jungkook walked out and smiled brightly as he ran over to Taehyung and Jimin. "I haven't seen you in so long! What are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked. 

 

Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jimin's face before he kissed the life out of him. Taehyung smiled as he looked at Jungkook. "You two are together now?!" Jungkook asked excitedly.

 

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Babe, you tell him." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and laughed a bit at Taehyung's eagerness. "We got married!" Jimin said before he showed Jungkook Taehyung's ring. 

 

Jungkook squealed a bit before he hugged them both tightly. "I'm so happy for you both!!! ing finally! We have to go out a celebrate soon! Oh my! Let me change real quick!" Jungkook said before he ran off.

 

Jimin smiled and handed the menu back to the waitress. He put his arm behind Taehyung. "Okay, so how and who proposed? When? When did you get married? Why didn't you invite me, you butts?!" Jungkook said before he took a drink of wine. Taehyung smiled and looked at Jimin before he told Jungkook everything.

 

"HOLY. . My sister and Yoongi-hyung?!" Jungkook asked in shock. Taehyung nodded and sighed. Jimin smiled and put his arm behind Taehyung and chuckled. “I mean it but also-“ “Now you two are ing FINALLY together! Took you two ing long enough!” Taehyung chuckled. Jimin looked at Jungkook. “Where’s Hoseok-hyung?” 

 

Jungkook blushed and chuckled a bit. “He um... well... he’s at home with the baby.” Taehyung and Jimin’s eyebrows both shot up. “He had a baby?!” Jimin asked. Jungkook blushed. “We did but yes? Genetically he did.” Jimin closed his eyes and thought. “You two-“ Jungkook blushed more and nodded. “Like a month after you and I broke up... I mean we just had the baby, it wasn’t right after-!” 

 

Taehyung chuckled a bit. “Well... I’ll be damned. You and Hoseok?” Jungkook nodded and bit his bottom lip as he thought about him. “It just happened! We were just fooling around one day, like giving each other and well he started tickling me. Then he kissed me and yeah... it’s been amazing! And I really wanted a kid so Hoseok got a surrogate! We’re thinking about having another next year, but using my .” 

 

Taehyung smiled. “Really?! Ugh I’m so happy for you!” Jimin nodded. “Me too!” Jungkook looked over at Jimin and blushed a bit. “I’m sorry, hyu-“ Jimin shook his head. “I knew we wouldn’t last, Kook. We’re both happy now, right?” Jimin asked as he took his husband’s hand. Taehyung smiled and kissed the side of Jimin’s head. Jungkook smiled brightly and nodded. “Ugh I would love for you guys to come over and meet our daughter! We-“ 

 

Jimin and Taehyung both smiled as Hoseok walked over to them. “Hey guys! Sorry I’m late!” Jungkook smiled brightly and watched as Jimin and Taehyung both got up and hugged Hoseok before Jungkook got up and kissed him a bunch of times. Hoseok chuckled and gently moved Jungkook back a bit. “Save it for bed tonight, baby.” Hoseok said. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and giggled. “Yes, sir.” Hoseok smirked a bit before they all sat down. 

 

Taehyung and Jimin both chuckled as they watched the couple. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Hoseok’s arm and smiled up at him. “Baby, Jimin-hyung and Taehyung-hyung are married now!” Hoseok raised his eyebrows and smiled brightly. “Congratulations you guys!” Taehyung smiled and ran his fingers lovingly through Jimin’s hair. “Thank you! Congrats to you two! When are you guys getting married?! Can I see a picture of her?! I want kids, but hyung said no.” 

 

Jimin sighed. “Baby, I didn’t say no. I just said let’s wait a year... you know how we are-“ Taehyung blushed as Hoseok nodded. “Not too much time to do it.” Jimin hummed and looked over at his husband. “Yeah.... we’re definitely waiting.” Jimin said as he squeezed the younger’s thigh. Taehyung blushed and nodded. 

 

Jimin chuckled and smiled fondly as Hoseok and Jungkook gushed about their daughter and showed them pictures. He looked up at Taehyung and blushed and the younger cooed over the baby.

 

 

Later that night, Taehyung was settling back into their apartment. Taehyung smirked as he pulled his web cam out of his things. Jimin was busy reassembling the new, bigger dresser to notice that the younger had walked up behind him. Taehyung bit his bottom lip before he felt on Jimin's . "Baby?" Taehyung said with a whiny undertone.

 

Jimin smirked and shook his head as he looked over the instructions. "Tae, don't distract me please." Taehyung placed a kissed on his back and shoulders. "But look! It's my web cam." Taehyung said as he held it in front of Jimin. Jimin chuckled before he placed the instructions down and turned to face Taehyung. 

 

"I kinda feel bad that we just disappeared on those people." Jimin said. Taehyung smirked. "We could always go back..." Jimin chuckled and laid Taehyung down on the floor. "Do you want to?" Jimin asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded. Jimin got on top of the younger and kissed him gently. "Get it set up then." Jimin said before he got up. 

 

Taehyung quickly got up and set the camera and his computer up. He sat on the bed and watched as Jimin pulled a black shirt on. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and smiled. Jimin sat next to him and pushed his hair back. Taehyung blushed and placed his hand on Jimin's thigh. "Ready, baby?" Taehyung said.

 

Jimin looked over at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled before he got on top of Jimin's lap. "Maybe we can do it another day... I want you all to myself." Jimin smiled and kissed the younger. "We've got forever to cam, baby." Jimin whispered before he flipped them over and began to make out with the younger. 

 

Taehyung sat up a bit to move further back on the bed. Jimin hovered over him. "I really do love you, hyung." Taehyung said as he looked up into his eyes. Jimin smiled and kissed the younger passionately. "I really love you too, Taehyung. I always have and I always will. So... we should adopt soon.” Taehyung smiled and giggled. “Really?!” 

 

Jimin chuckled. “Yeah, tomorrow though... let’s go all night.” Taehyung blushed before he nodded and kissed the elder. “I’m so happy we get to build a future together baby.” Taehyung said. Jimin chuckled and smiled. “Me too baby boy.” Taehyung smiled back as he watched as Jimin reached over and turned off the lights.

 

“I love you, hyung.”

 

“I love you too, TaeTae.”