Chapter 17

Cam-Boys | VMin

"Taehyung, that doesn't make any sense." Yoongi said as he turned the TV off. Taehyung pouted. "Yes it does! I'm sure I'm not the only one whose thought of it!" Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "Well, we are only one episode in. We'll see if they mention your theory at all. I still think he did it. Something about him rubbed me the wrong way." 

 

Taehyung smirked. "When are we gonna watch the next episode?" Yoongi tapped his chin in thought. "Not even sure. I don't know when my next day off is." Taehyung nodded. "Well, just let me know than." He said before his phone began to ring. "Hyung! Hi! Yeah, I'm ready. Thank you! I'll see you in a bit." 

 

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi. "That was Jimin-hyung. He's on his way to get me." Yoongi nodded and smiled. Taehyung smiled back and played with his right ear lobe. Yoongi stood up and started to clear their dishes away. Taehyung watched as the elder walked into the kitchen. He sighed out and looked around Yoongi's apartment. 

 

Yoongi walked back in and sat down next to the younger boy. Taehyung gulped a bit. "So.. um... hyung, do you have a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi raised in eyebrow. "Do you think I would of let you my if I had one?" Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know... some people cheat." Yoongi sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Unfortunately. I feel its better and easier to break up with the person first." 

 

Taehyung nodded. "Well... do you want a boyfriend, hyung?" he asked. Yoongi shrugged. "I'm not opposed to having one." Taehyung nodded. Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the younger. "Why are you asking?" Taehyung blushed and sighed as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. "You know why." 

 

Yoongi looked back into his eyes for a couple seconds before he looked down at Taehyung's phone that had lit up. "I think Jimin is outside." Yoongi looked back up into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung stood up and grabbed his phone. Yoongi got up and put his shoes on before walking over to the door. 

 

Taehyung followed him out of the apartment and down to Jimin's car. Jimin watched as Yoongi and Taehyung came out of the apartment building, laughing at something Yoongi had said. Jimin rolled his eyes as he watched them. They stood there and talked for over five minutes. Jimin sighed before he got out of the car. He walked around and over to them. 

 

Taehyung turned and smiled. "Hi hyungie! I'm sorry, we started talking about this show we started watching together." Jimin nodded before he looked at Yoongi. "Hi Jiminie." Yoongi said. Jimin looked back at Taehyung. "Well, can we go now? Noona is waiting for me." Taehyung nodded. He looked at Yoongi and smiled. "Thank you, hyung. I really had a lot of fun." Yoongi nodded. "Me too. Thank you for coming over." 

 

Taehyung smiled more and hugged Yoongi before he quickly kissed his cheek and got into the car. Jimin tried his hardest not to show any of the jealousy he was feeling, but Yoongi could see right through him. Jimin turned to leave beforeYoongi stopped him. "Jimin, wait. I need to talk to you." Jimin sighed. "What, hyung?" 

 

Yoongi sighed in return. "You don't need to be jealous. I'm not interested in him like that." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Everyone is interested in him like that." Yoongi sighed again. "I don't know about everyone, but I know you definitely are." Jimin scoffed. "I have an almost girlfriend thank you very much." 

 

Yoongi chuckled. "Jimin, you are so into Taehyung. I watched your live stream, I see the way you look at him, the jealous glares you give me. Just ing tell him! And don't you dare give me that 'I'm straight.' Bull. Because no matter what you think your ual orientation is, you're into Taehyung and not just for the ." Jimin sighed and looked back at Taehyung who furrowed his eyebrows at his hyungs. 

 

Jimin turned back to Yoongi. "Tell him you're not into him the next time you guys hang out. Don't just avoid it. You should tell him sooner than later." Yoongi chuckled a bit and shook his head. "You should do the same, Jiminie. Have a nice night, I'll see you tomorrow." Yoongi said before he left. 

 

Jimin sighed out before he got into his car. "You two were talking about me!" Taehyung said. Jimin gripped the stirring wheel before he put the car in drive. "Don't worry about it, Taehyung." Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a child you know." Jimin pulled the car over and looked at Taehyung. The younger looked back at him. "Taehyung, why do you like Yoongi-hyung?" 

 

Taehyung blushed and looked out the window. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin scoffed. "Oh please. It's so ing obvious! I just want to know why!" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung, why do you care? I don't understand what the big deal is, why you’re shouting about it!" Jimin groaned. "I just do! You're my best friend." Jimin said with a pout.

 

Taehyung sighed. "Hyung, I like Yoongi-hyung... like more than a friend. He's nice and funny and I just really like being around him." Jimin rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't develop feelings for him, Tae." Taehyung pouted. "Why not?" Jimin sighed and looked out the window. 

 

Taehyung took of his seat belt and got out of the car. Jimin turned his car off and stuffed the keys into his pocket as he got out. "Kim Taehyung!" Jimin shouted as he walked after him. Taehyung stopped and turned around. "You can't walk home alone in the dark, you idiot!" "It's better than being with you!" Jimin grabbed his hand and tried to pull him back to the car. "Would you stop it and come on?!" 

 

Taehyung yanked his arm away and gently shoved Jimin. " off!" Jimin grabbed his shirt. "Come on! We need to get home!” Taehyung looked down at the elder and also grabbed onto his shirt. "Hyung, let go of me. If you can't tell me why I shouldn't like Yoongi-hyung, or why you ing care so god damn much-" Taehyung looked into Jimin's eyes and gently let go of his shirt. "Holy .... Yoongi-hyung was right...." 

 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and let go of the younger. "What?" Taehyung moved back a bit. "You like me." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I have a girlfriend, Taehyung." Taehyung opened his mouth, but quickly closed it. "Hyung, if that's the case... please stop acting the way you do when we aren't ‘working’. Have you even told your girlfriend about what we do?" Taehyung asked. Jimin sighed. "No." "Well, you don't have to worry about telling her." 

 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Why?" Taehyung shrugged. "I'm gonna do it by myself." "What if you don't make as much?" Taehyung started to walk back towards the car. "I'll just do it more often and for a longer amount of time." 

 

"You can't just cut me out like that! They probably won't like that I'm not there! What happened to two being better than one?" Jimin shouted as he shoved Taehyung up against the car. Taehyung shoved him back. " you, hyung. I should of never asked you in the first place." Jimin glared at the younger before he threw open one of the back doors. "Get in."