Chapter 23

Cam-Boys | VMin

Taehyung sighed as he looked over at Yoongi. "Hyung?" Yoongi looked up from his food at Taehyung. "Yes?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck. "Jimin-hyung and I think we should continue going live and doing... things..." Yoongi looked up at Taehyung. "Is this you saying this or Jimin?" 

 

Taehyung pushed his food around on his plate. "Jimin... but I agree with him. We were making so much money! I mean unless you wanna do it with me?!" Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah... no, I just watch." Taehyung pouted. "I wanted you to join us sometimes...." Yoongi shook his head. "I don't think I could do that. I'd probably rip Jimin's head off." 

 

Yoongi shrugged. "I trust you. I don't mind." Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "But I don't want this to be a completely open relationship, Taehyung." Yoongi added. Taehyung nodded and smiled. "I don't either baby. It's just gonna be when the camera is on, that's all!" Yoongi nodded. "Okay. But I will kill Jimin if he tries anything.... wait, do we really think it's a good idea for you two to continue? Jimin needs to move on, not fall more in love with you." 

 

Taehyung sighed. "True..." " with you is amazing." Yoongi said as he looked at Taehyung and smirked. Taehyung blushed and chuckled. "Hyung, we've had once." Yoongi his lips. “We can change that, easily.” 

 

Taehyung blushed more before he stood up and cleared their plates. “Tomorrow, we can get on that. For now, we need to watch our show. I need to know if I’m crazy or not.” Yoongi laughed as he walked into the living room. “You’re definitely crazy, without your theory.” Taehyung gently smacked Yoongi’s arm causing the elder to laugh. “Oh shush. Go turn it on, I’ll be there in a minute.” 

 

 

Jimin stared at the clock, it was thirty minutes past twelve. He sighed out as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes and drifted off the sleep. He opened his eyes and jumped a bit. “Taehyung... when... I didn’t hear you come in.” Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Jimin’s neck. “Tae-“ Jimin’s eyebrows shot up as Taehyung kissed him. 

 

Jimin blushed as the younger pulled away. “What...” Taehyung kisses on Jimin’s neck before he whispered into his ear. “I want you, hyung... Yoongi-hyung couldn’t satisfy me, emotionally or ually... not like you.” Jimin gulped and watched as Taehyung pulled his shirt off. 

 

Jimin looked down and furrowed his eyebrows. “What happened to your cute little tummy? When did you get abs?” Taehyung didn’t answer him as he kissed on Jimin’s neck. Jimin looked over at the clock, the time hadn’t changed. “... my fell asleep... Jimin! Wake up!!!” 

 

“Jiminie-hyung wake up!” Jimin groaned as he stretched and looked over at Taehyung. He was placing his house key on the table next to the door. Jimin got up and hugged the younger. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and patted Jimin’s back. “...hyung? Um-“ 

 

Jimin lifted up Taehyung’s shirt and smiled. “Oh thank god. It’s still there. I’m not dreaming.” Jimin said as he rubbed Taehyung’s stomach. Taehyung gently pushed Jimin off of him. “Okay, well I was about to tell you that Yoongi-hyung is cool with us continuing... but... now I don’t think we should.” Jimin pouted. “Why not?” Taehyung raised his eyebrows. 

 

Jimin blushed. “Right... I’m sorry. I just... I had a dream and some things were changed and I didn’t like it so I had to make sure I wasn’t dreaming still...” Taehyung looked down at his stomach. “Did I have abs or something?” Jimin nodded. “How did I look?! I’ve been thinking about working out-“ “NO! Don’t! ...I mean.. don’t do it unless you really want to be in shape, not for how you look...” Jimin said as he looked away. 

 

Taehyung nodded and looked at the door to his  room. “Okay... well... I’m gonna go get clothes and walk back to Yoongi’s!” Taehyung started to walk over to his room. “NO! Tae, I’m sorry for being weird... it’s just... I have something to tell you and it’s just gonna be awkward... and I’m nervous as ...” Taehyung nodded and sat down on the couch. “What is it hyung?” 

 

Jimin sat next to him and blushed as he looked into the younger’s eyes. “God you’re beautiful...” Taehyung blushed and stood up. “Okay. I’m leaving.” Jimin grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. “I’m sorry! I’m nervous!” Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Hyung, you seriously need to figure your out. It’s not fair to Areum-noona.” 

 

Jimin smiled to himself. Areum.“Noona! Yes! That’s what I had to talk to you about!” Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. “I’m nervous because well... I kinda told her that you and I wouldn’t mind modeling for her... ... for a couple hours a day for like a week... I’m sorry Tae. I felt bad and said that I had talked to you about it and she started asking again soo... yeah! What do you say?” 

 

Taehyung shrugged. “Sure. I can do it tomorrow.” “After she gets off work. At eight... we’ll meet by the tree!” Taehyung nodded. “Okay! Was that all?” Jimin nodded. “Well... also, I think I just had some weird... ual attraction to you because you were the first guy I had been with and I really liked it, with a guy... not specifically you, um... so I’m sorry about actually really weird around you. But I figured out why! So, we can go back to the way things were between us and can still cam.” 

 

Taehyung smiled and nodded. “Are you sure, hyung?” Jimin nodded and shrugged. “Like I said, I have a girlfriend and you have a... Yoongi. So! As long as we stay professional, I don’t see the problem!” Taehyung smiled and nodded. He hugged Jimin tightly. “I’m glad, hyung! I’m gonna shower then get ready for bed. Do you want to watch a movie together?” 

 

Jimin nodded and looked down at Taehyung’s lips quickly once the younger had pulled away. “I’ll make popcorn...” Jimin said. Taehyung smiled and stood up. “Okay! Just give me a couple minutes. Jimin smiled and nodded as he watched Taehyung disappear behind the bathroom door. 

 

Jimin waited till he heard the water running to sigh out. “!” “Hyung?” Taehyung called from the bathroom. “Uh, I’m fine Tae! Just... I forgot where we put the hot chocolate mix! I was gonna surprise you!” Jimin shouted back as he quickly got up and walked into the kitchen. He got into the cabinet over the refrigerator, pulling out the can of hot chocolate mix. 

 

Taehyung laughed. “It’s in the cabinet above the fridge!” Jimin forced a laugh. “HA! Silly me! Always forgetting things! Okay, thank you!” Jimin sighed and hit his head against the refrigerator a couple times. “ing idiot.” He whispered to himself before he made their snacks