Chapter 28

Cam-Boys | VMin

Jimin groaned as he started to wake up. He looked down at Jungkook who was cuddle into his side with his head on Jimin's chest. Jimin slowly looked around before he tried to sit up. 

 

He had a sharp pain in the back of his head, forcing him to lay back down for a moment. Jimin sighed out before he looked around for his phone. It was sitting on Jungkook's dresser. 

 

Jimin froze as Jungkook turned over on his other side. Jimin lifted the covers a bit to take a glance at Jungkook's body. He smirked before he slowly and quietly got up. He quickly got dressed and grabbed his phone and wallet before he left. Jimin walked back to the bar where his car was sitting waiting for him. He got into it and drove home.

 

Jimin sighed out as he shut the door to his apartment. "Tae?" He called out, but there was no reply. 'He must be at school already.' Jimin thought to himself before he went to get ready for school himself. 

 

Jimin almost slipped getting out of the shower as he raced to his room to answer his phone. "H-hello?" Jimin said as he tried to catch his breath. "Hyung, where are you? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. "I um.. I'm just running a tad bit late, I'll be there in a second! Bye!" Jimin said before he hung up and quickly got dressed. 

 

 

Jimin ran down the hallway and made it in time to talk to his friends before their classes started. Jimin pouted a bit as he watched Taehyung and Yoongi kiss before the elder walked away. Jimin walked up to Taehyung and forced a smiled on his face. 

 

"Hyung! Good, I need to talk to you about yesterday." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded. "I also need to talk to you. It's..." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as his gaze shifted from Taehyung into the classroom behind the younger. 

 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and followed Jimin's gaze. "Who... oh, are you looking at Jungkookie?" Jimin looked back at Taehyung and scoffed. "Pfft.. what? No... no." Taehyung chuckled a bit. "You so were, hyung!" Taehyung turned around. "Kook! Come here!" 

 

Jimin's eyes widened. "No! Tae-" Jimin groaned. "Yeah, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he walked over to them. He met Jimin's eyes and smirked. "Nice to see you again, Jimin-hyung." Jimin blushed and nodded before he looked up at Taehyung. 

 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you two know each other?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at Jimin, waiting for him to speak. When he didn't, Jungkook sighed. "We met last night at the bar." Jimin gulped. Taehyung gently pushed Jimin. "You didn't drive home drunk did you?" 

 

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. "He spent the night with me. We-" "We talked all night! Had fun! We're friends now!" Jimin interjected. Taehyung smiled brightly. "Really?! Oh my gosh, yay! Because I was thinking we could do a ." 

 

Jimin stared at Taehyung. "What?" Jimin asked. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "A , for when we cam again since we've been gone for a couple days." 

 

Jimin gulped. Taehyung shook his head. "Duh Tae. Sorry, hyung. Remember that friend of mine that I mentioned that also cams? It's Jungkookie!" Jimin laughed a bit."Of course it is! That's... that's fantastic! Yeah! Suuure. Why not?!" Jimin said with a smile although he was dying inside. Jungkook chuckled a bit before he turned to Taehyung. "I think someone is calling for you, hyung." 

 

Taehyung turned his head and smiled at another classmate that was calling for him. "Okay! Well you know that big old tree in the courtyard?" Jungkook nodded. "Meet us there at twelve, we'll work out the details! Okay by hyung! See you later!" 

 

Jimin and Jungkook watched as Taehyung walked away. Jungkook laughed a bit. "Taehyung? Really?” Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jimin said before he started to walk away. 

 

Jungkook ran into his classroom and grabbed his back before he ran after Jimin. “Hyung! Wait!” Jimin sighed out before he turned to Jungkook. “Go ahead! Make fun of me!” Jimin shouted. Jungkook smiled “I’m not going to, hyung. I was just shocked.” Jimin looked around before he grabbed Jungkook’s hand and pulled him into the art building. 

 

“Hyung, you do know he’s dating Min Yoongi, right?” Jungkook asked. Jimin groaned. “I know. You know, they would of never gotten together if it were for me! They probably would of never met!” Jungkook shrugged. “Congratulations?” Jimin groaned, squeezing Jungkook’s hand a bit since he was still holding it. “Jiminie? Kookie?” 

 

Jimin and Jungkook’s eyes widened as they turned to face Areum. She looked down at their hands before they quickly let go of each other. “What are you two doing here? Kooks, shouldn’t you be in class?” 

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes before he crossed his arms over his chest. “God, you sound like mom.” Jimin laughed before he turned to Jungkook. “Mom? You two are siblings?” Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged as if saying ‘Duh, why else would I say mom?’ 

 

Areum crossed her arms over her chest as she eyed Jimin. “Jiminie, why were you holding hands with my little brother?” Jimin gulped. “I- we- noona-!” Jungkook interrupted Jimin’s rambling. “Noona, Jimin-hyung and I were just going to go talk about last night.” 

 

Jimin placed his hand over Jungkook’s mouth. “I have a surprise for you! Ran into your brother here and just thought I’d do something nice for you. For just being so cool about the break-up and such.” 

 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and pushed Jimin’s hand away. “You dated my sister?!” Jungkook asked. Jimin laughed nervously before he elbowed Jungkook’s side. “Duh! Remember we talked about that last night.” 

 

Jungkook stared at Jimin before he looked at his sister and nodded his head. “Right. Ha, I’ve just been all scattered brained today.” Areum rolled her eyes. “I know you’re lying to me, Park Jimin. What did you two actually do?” 

 

Jimin looked at Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged. “Guess I unintentionally had with your ex-boyfriend. If I would of known he was actually your ex...” Jungkook trailed off as he moved to stand next to his sister. 

 

He checked Jimin out before he smiled at Areum. “I still would of ed him. Eh had him me.” Areum rolled her eyes. “Of course. But you do know he could get in trouble right? You’re nineteen.” 

 

Jimin snapped before he pointed his finger at Jungkook. “Ha! I knew you lied to me about your age!” Jungkook rolled his eyebrows. “You still would of ed me, right?” Jimin blushed and looked away. “I was -faced last night. Who knows.” Jungkook chuckled before he looked at his sister. “Well, noona, I need to talk to Jimin-hyung. So if you’ll excuse us!” Jungkook said as he walked over and grabbed Jimin’s arm. 

 

“Oh! Jiminie, don’t forget to meet Tae and I here after eight. Okay?” Jimin nodded and watched as Areum walked away. Jungkook smiled before he shoved Jimin into the nearest classroom. Jungkook shut the door behind him. “Okay, hyung. Start talking.”