Chapter 40

Cam-Boys | VMin

Taehyung smiled as he got out of his car and walked over to Areum. "Hi!" She said. "Hi Noona!" Taehyung said as he hugged her. Areum smiled. "I'm sorry I was late, Yoongi-hyung and I thought Jiminie was dead." Areum raised her eyebrows. "He seriously needs to stop drinking so much... has he always been like this?" She said. 

 

Taehyung nodded as they started to walk towards the tea place Taehyung had found. "I mean I never really noticed it, he's been good at hiding it. But yeah, he's an alcoholic." Taehyung said as he turned into a dark ally way. Areum pouted a bit as she thought about Jimin. "We should get him help." She said. 

 

Taehyung nodded. "I was actually thinking about taking him to an AA meeting some time if you'd like to help me." Areum nodded. "Of course!" They were halfway there when Areum notice they were walking through a dark alleyway. "Um, Tae? Are you sure you know where you're going?" Areum asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Yeah! We're almost there!" Taehyung said as he kept walking. 

 

Areum was starting to doubt that there was a tea café at the end of the alleyway until she saw the neon sign. "What the ... this isn't shady at all, Tae." Areum whispered. Taehyung shrugged as they stopped in front of the door. "Ready?" Areum nodded. Taehyung opened the door and walked in with Areum as she clung onto his arm. 

 

Both of their eyes' widened as they looked around. "Uhhh... Tae? This is so not a tea place." Taehyung nodded. "Do you wanna go somewhere else?" He asked. Areum smiled softly. "Nah, it seems pretty chill." Taehyung nodded. "I wish Jimin-hyung was here. I promised him that we'd see our first drag show together." Taehyung said as he as Areum walked over to a table and sat down. 

 

Areum laughed a bit as she looked around. "This is fantastic! I love drag shows!" Areum said. Taehyung blushed as one of the drag queens approached them. "Ooo you're cute, aren't you?" She asked Taehyung. Taehyung blushed and nodded then shook his head. "I um.. uhhh. Thank you." He said. Areum laughed again. The drag queen looked at her. "Wow, you sound just like one of my friends, you look just like her too." 

 

Areum raised her eyebrows. "Is she also a drag queen?" She nodded. "She's about to start the show. You two came in just in time." She whispered before the curtains on the small stage opened and someone walked out. "My name's Kimmi by the way, you two need any drinks?" Taehyung shook his head while Areum ordered herself a beer. 

 

They both turned their heads to the drag queen who was on stage, she had started to sing. Taehyung's eyebrows shot up, his eyes widened. "Whoa, she can really sing." He said. Areum watched her and furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the performance. 

 

Areum shook her head after it was over. "She looks so familiar..." Areum looked at Taehyung. "Did she look familiar to you?" Taehyung shrugged. Areum looked over at Kimmi and waved her over. "Yes, ma'am?" Kimmi asked. 

 

Areum smiled. "Do you think we can meet your friend who just performed?" Areum asked. Kimmi smiled and nodded. "Sure! I'll be right back!" Taehyung watched as she walked to the back. "Why do you want to meet her?" Areum smiled. "Just curious about her, that's all!" 

 

Kimmi walked up to Jungkook and smiled. "You did so good! Like always!" Jungkook smiled a bit. "Thank you. I think I'm going to head out early tonight though, Kimmi..." Kimmi raised her eyebrows. "Oh, why? There's a couple out there that would like to see you actually." 

 

Jungkook groaned softly. "I'll tell you my problems later. I only have so much energy left to act fake." Jungkook said as he plastered a smiled on his face and walked out to the only couple. He pulled a chair up and sat down. He looked at the boy first. "Hyung?" 

 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook looked over at Areum. "... noona.... I can explain!" Jungkook gently grabbed her arm. "PLEASE don't tell mom! I'll never hear the end of it!" Areum sighed and took his hands in her own and looked into his eyes. Jungkook relaxed a bit before she smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow! Noona, I'm sorry!" 

 

Taehyung quickly drank his water. "I'll be back." He said before he got up and walked over to the bar. Areum sighed and looked at her little brother. "Kookie... I wish you would of been comfortable enough to tell me about this, you know I always have your back. Even if you kill someone and need to get rid of the body." 

 

Jungkook sighed. "I know... I'm sorry. Did you know?" Areum shook her head. "We thought this was a literal tea café." Jungkook chuckled.

 

"How are you doing?" She asked Jungkook as Taehyung sat back down. Jungkook shrugged. "Just been trying to figure things out..." he turned to Taehyung. "How is he?" 

 

Taehyung sighed as he looked over at Areum. "Actually, Kookie... Tae and I decided to meet up because Jiminie isn't doing so good. Taehyung and Yoongi found him passed out." 

 

"With bottles of alcohol everywhere." Taehyung added. Jungkook pouted a bit. "Great, now I feel like more of an than usual." Taehyung shook his head. "Don't, it's not your fault, Kookie." 

 

Areum looked at Taehyung. "Tae, Jimin said ‘I missed having a family..... but I broke this one too though! Your brother hates me!’ What happened? Is it why he drinks so much?” Areum asked. 

 

Jungkook pouted more. “I don’t hate him at all...” Areum gently squeezed his arm. “He knows that Kook.” She said. Taehyung cleared his throat and looked around. “Well.. you see, his parents kind of disowned him... because of me.” Areum and Jungkook both furrowed their eyebrows. 

 

“Hyung, What are you talking about?” Jungkook asked. Taehyung sighed. “Maybe we should go somewhere where it’s less noisy...” Areum nodded. “Can you leave Kook?” Jungkook nodded. “I’ll meet you guys outside.” Jungkook said before he got up and walked to the back.