Chapter 33

Cam-Boys | VMin

Jungkook sighed as he walked into the bar he had met Jimin at. He found the elder seated at the bar, drowning in his misery, again. Jungkook walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Jimin." Jimin looked over and rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" 

 

Jungkook pulled on his arm. "Come on. I want to take care of you, sober you up so we can talk about what happened." Jimin stood up and wobbled as he took a step towards the younger. "You were eavesdropping!" Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's arms. "Not on purpose believe it or not." 

 

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly. "He doesn't love me, Kookie...." Jungkook sighed. "No one ever listens to me, I told you that." Jimin sighed into Jungkook neck. Jungkook gently pushed the elder away. "Hyung, you reek. Let's get you out of here." Jimin nodded before he handed his wallet and car keys to Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook looked over at the bar tender. "Ooo you're lucky he's the bartender tonight! He's very flirty. Hopefully you won't have to break your bank tonight." Jungkook said as he seated Jimin back down. "I'll be right back!" Jungkook said before he walked over to the bar tender. 

 

Jungkook smiled cutely before he took the pen from the bartender and wrote down his number. "I'll definitely be calling you." The bartender said with a wink before he walked over to help another costumer. 

 

The door to the bar opened. Jungkook glanced over before he looked at Jimin. Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he looked back at the guy who just walked in. "!" Jungkook ran over to Jimin. "Hyung! Go out the back and wait for me by your car!" Jimin sighed before he got up and drunkenly walked to the back.  

 

Jungkook smiled as he approached Yoongi. "Hyung! What... what are you doing here?" Yoongi sighed. "Taehyung and I got into an argument." Jungkook sat him down at the bar. The bartender immediately walked over and made Jungkook a drink. Yoongi raised an eyebrow before he sat down and ordered himself something. 

 

Yoongi was about to pull his wallet out, but the bartender shook his head. "On the house, let me know if you need anything else." Jungkook smiled at him before he walked away. Yoongi looked over at the younger. "Did you him?" Jungkook smiled. "No, not yet!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Who was the guy you were shoving out the back? Kinda looked like Jimin." Yoongi said a bit bitterly. 

 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Whose Jimin?" Yoongi sighed. "I forgot you don't know him... he's Taehyung's roommate and best friend." Jungkook nodded. "Taehyung cheated on me with him. That's why I'm here." Jungkook gently patted Yoongi's back. "Did you two break up?" 

 

Yoongi sighed. "I don't know... He finally told me that he loves me, I feel like he just said it to get me to not break up with him." Jungkook nodded. "Damn, I'm sorry hyung. I'm sure you don't have to worry about this Jimin anymore. I think you should give it sometime and try to work things out with Tae." Yoongi sighed. "I guess... He did seem really sorry..." 

 

"Go be with him, hyung! I gotta go, got an extremely hot guy waiting on me. Not that you aren't hot, you are... very, I just-" Yoongi laughed. "Kookie, go. I'll see you later. I'm gonna finish my drink then go home." 

 

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck before he kissed the elder's cheek. "Sorry, gotta make the bartender jealous." Jungkook whispered before he smiled and got up. "Bye hyungie!" Jungkook said before he left.

 

 

Yoongi quietly shut his front door and took his jacket off. He made his way towards his room and leaned in the doorway as he watched Taehyung sleep. Yoongi smiled a bit and tossed his jacket onto the chair in the corner of his room before he went and brushed his teeth. 

 

He walked back into his room, took all his clothes off before he got into his bed. Taehyung turned over on his other side and looked at Yoongi. "Hyung... do you want me to leave?" Taehyung asked timidly. Yoongi sighed and laid on his side and held his head up. "Do you really love me? Like you’re in love with me?" 

 

Taehyung gently touched Yoongi's jawline as he looked into his eyes. "Yes." Yoongi gently ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "Tell me." Taehyung looked down at Yoongi's lips before he looked back up into Yoongi's eyes, tears in his own. "I am so in love with you, Yoongi-hyung." 

 

Yoongi tilted Taehyung's head back and kissed him passionately. Yoongi slowly pulled away and placed his forehead against Taehyung's as they breathed heavily. "Promise me you won't hurt me again." Yoongi whispered. Taehyung nodded before he kissed Yoongi passionately again. "I promise." Taehyung whispered before he pulled the elder on top of him. 

 

"Hyung?" Yoongi looked down at the younger. "Promise me, you'll never leave me..." Yoongi leaned down and brushed his lips against Taehyung's before he whispered onto them. "I promise." 

 

 

 Jungkook walked out of the bar and over to Jimin. He supported the elder as they walked to his apartment. Jungkook sighed  as he walked into his apartment. He laid Jimin down on his couch and let the elder sleep. After about a hour, Jimin woke up. "What... where the am I?" 

 

Jungkook walked out of his room. He walked into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water. Jimin groaned a bit as he slowly sat up. He closed his eyes for a moment before he got up and walked into the kitchen. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh.. excuse me, ma'am... Where- HOLY !" Jimin said once Jungkook turned around. 

 

Jungkook groaned and glared at the elder. "I seriously can't keep one ing secret from you!" Jimin gulped as he looked down at Jungkook's smooth, hairless, soft-looking legs. His eyes moving up, taking in the pink frilly lingerie, see-through dress. The dress ended an inch below his crotch. His crotch being covered by a matching pink frilly thong.

 

He looked up at Jungkook's face. He had light make up on, fake eyelashes and a wig. It was long black hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Hyung! Stop staring at me!" Jungkook blushed and gently pushed Jimin back. Jimin checked the younger out one more time. "Do you um... have any gum or something?" 

 

Jungkook shook his head before he walked over to the couch Jimin had been laying on and picked up a bag. "I bought you a tooth brush and some soap when I went to go grab some make up. I thought you'd might want to shower and stuff." Jimin smiled and took the bag from the younger. "Thanks." 

 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows before he hurried off to his room. Jimin was about to walk inside the bathroom, but Jungkook  stopped him. "Here's some of my clothes. I'll be in my room." Jimin watched as Jungkook walked away. "Kookie?" Jungkook turned back to the elder. "Yes, hyung?" 

 

Jimin smiled. "One: Don't change... your outfit or who you are... just in case you're feeling insecure about me seeing you like this. Second: What is this exactly? Cross dressing? Do you prefer different pronouns when you're dressed like this?" Jungkook blushed. "I um... I'll think about it while you're showering. I'll see you when you get out." Jungkook said before he walked into his room. Jimin smiled before he went to take a shower.