Chapter 38

Cam-Boys | VMin

Yoongi sat back in his chair and looked at Jimin. "So, you realized that you didn't actually have any feelings for Tae? Like just all of a sudden?" Jimin nodded. "Kind of. I mean I wouldn't say that I don't have any feelings anymore... just that maybe I'm not in love with him like I thought I was.... maybe?" 

 

Yoongi and Taehyung both furrowed their eyebrows. "I'm totally-" "Lost." Taehyung finished for Yoongi. Jimin sighed. "I'm not saying I don't have feelings for Tae, just that I've accepted that you two are together. And I'm moving on. But I realized that I also like Jungkook." 

 

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows again. "So you just want to jump into a relationship with Jungkook?" Jimin groaned. "No, hyung. I just want to know I still have a chance with him when we're both ready." "Ohhhh." Taehyung and Yoongi both said in unison. Jimin sighed softly. Taehyung looked between the two elders. "Maybe you shouldn't do that I said then..." Taehyung said. 

 

Jimin shrugged. "Yeah... I should just forget it and be alone for the rest of my life." Yoongi smacked the table startling the younger boys. "No! Damn it, Jimin. You deserve to be happy. Wait... were you at the bar last night?" Jimin nodded. "I should go there now..." Yoongi shook his head before it dawned on him that Jungkook and Jimin knew each other. "That little lied to me! He said he didn't know you!" 

 

Jimin nodded. "Good! He probably knew you wanted to beat me up!" Yoongi shrugged. "I just wanted to scare you." Jimin laughed. "Hyung, you just remember that Kookie said that to you when we've been talking about him for like a hour?" Yoongi sighed. "I didn't have any coffee today, leave me alone. Anyways! I think you should still do whatever you were going to do! Your life might be full of regrets, but you shouldn't let your relationship with Jungkook be one." 

 

Jimin nodded. "Maybe I should just be alone..." Yoongi leaned forward a bit. "Jimin, if you don't do it soon, you'll lose your chance forever. How does Jungkook make you feel?" Jimin smiled a bit. "He tries his hardest to keep my spirits up... I just feel happier when I'm around him. He's a great friend... I like who I am when I’m around kind. Kind of how I feel when I’m around Tae... it’s just not that intense of a feeling. But it’s something.” 

 

Jimin sighed. “Guys, I screwed this up! He's never going to give me chance!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Taehyung reached over and gently patted Jimin's arm. "Just talk to him and see what happens." Jimin nodded. "I will tomorrow, I’ll still do it.” 

 

— 

 

Yoongi sighed as Taehyung bounced up and down in his seat. “I’m so excited!!! I hope Jungkookie forgives him and give him another chance.” Yoongi placed his hands on the younger’s shoulders. “Chill. Jimin might of bailed and headed to class instead.” Taehyung pouted. “Then we have to go tell him to do this!” 

 

Taehyung and Yoongi heads turned as Jimin walked in and sighed. “I look ridiculous! This is too much for someone I like. This is more like your level, being in love!” Yoongi and Taehyung both smiled. “Just try it! You know what you’re going to say?” Jimin shook his head. “I’m just gonna wing it.” Yoongi raised his eyebrows. “. Good luck then Jiminie.” 

 

Jimin sighed and he fixed his suit jacket before he pushed his hair back. Taehyung smiled as he walked over to Jimin and handed him a bouquet of roses. “Too much?” Jimin looked at them. “Yeah...” Taehyung took them back and smiled. “I’ll keep them!” Jimin stopped the younger. “Wait, can I have one.” Taehyung nodded and handed him one before he move to sit next to Yoongi. 

 

Jimin blushed as Jungkook and Taehyung’s classmates walked in and stared at him. Taehyung watched the door. A grumpy looking Jungkook walked through the door with his head down. Jimin hid the rose behind his back. “Um... Jungkookie?” 

 

Jungkook looked up and looked Jimin over. He scoffed. “Dear god.” Jungkook said before he set his bag down by Yoongi.  He turned back to Jimin. “What? Am I apart of some movie I didn’t know about? What are you doing here Jimin? What, did you suddenly realize that you love me and you think if you do this grand gesture that I’ll swoon?” 

 

Jimin walked up to Jungkook and smiled at him. “No. I did not realize that I’m in love with you. Jungkook could you just hear me out?” Jimin asked. Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Why are you here?” 

 

Jimin moved the rose from behind his back and looked at it as he twirled it a bit, Jungkook laughed a bit and shook his head. Jimin cleared his throat. “Because I really like you and I want to see where things go. I’m sorry I didn’t realize what I had right in front of me.” Jungkook shook his head. “You should just stop, hyung. This isn’t going to work.” Jimin took a couple steps closer.

 

“Jungkook, I know you think I’m pathetic... and I don’t think that’ll ever change, but if you forgive me and give me another chance, we can see where things go. I can be this pathetic over you, even more pathetic.” Jungkook tried to hide his smile. “You , you’re not suppose to become more pathetic.” Jimin smiled. “So, Jeon Jungkook, will you please give me a chance when we’re ready?”

 

Jungkook looked up at Jimin before he looked around his classmates and Yoongi. He looked back at Jimin and shook his head. “No, Jimin, I’m sorry. I can’t. I already let you hurt me enough. Plus I am scared to fall in love, you know that. You could make me do that. I’m sorry, but I can’t.” Jungkook said before he grabbed his bag and ran out of the room. 

 

Jimin sighed softly and walked over to Taehyung. He handed the younger the rose back. “I think I’m gonna skip today, hyung. Could I...” Yoongi nodded. “Yeah... I’ll send you my notes.” Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s wrist. “Are you going to be okay, hyung?” Jimin smiled a bit and nodded. “Yeah... I’ll see you guys later.” Jimin said before he left.