Chapter 32

Cam-Boys | VMin

Jimin pulled his boxers back on as he looked over at Jungkook and Areum who were putting Areum’s art supplies away. He walked over to Jungkook. “Give me your number.” Jungkook scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. “You’re just going to demand that I give it to you?” 

 

Jimin smirked and turned to Areum. “Noona.” Areum turned and looked at the younger. “Yes?” “I need to tell you something. Kookie-“ Jimin started to say. “Go ahead, you delicious man. Tell her, I have no shame.” Jungkook whispered into Jimin’s ear. Jimin laughed. “Was that suppose to be threatening?” Jungkook shrugged. 

 

Jimin sighed. “Please, Kookie? Just give me your number.” Jungkook groaned and took Jimin’s phone before pressing his number in. Jimin called it. Jungkook rolled his eyes and ended the call on his phone. “Thank you.” Jimin said with a smile before he ran after Taehyung who had snuck out. 

 

Jungkook sighed out. “Why did he want my number?” Areum smirked. “Maybe he likes you.” Jungkook stared at her. “Do I look like Taehyung? No. Besides I just want to mound him and ride him all night long.” Areum shook her head. “Go home and try not be a for one night. I’ll bring you and Hoseok groceries tomorrow.” Jungkook smiled and hugged his sister. “Thank you! Love you! I’ll see you tomorrow!” Jungkook said before he left.

 

 

“Tae! We need to talk!” Jimin said. Taehyung sighed and looked at the elder. “How long have you liked me? Honestly.” Taehyung said. Jimin sighed as he looked away. “After we started.” Taehyung scoffed. “You had absolutely no feelings for me before then?” Jimin shrugged. “I thought I was straight.” Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Okay, But maybe deep down you did?” Jimin shrugged again. “I don’t know Tae, why does it matter? I like you now, a lot.” 

 

Taehyung shook his head. “It’s just lust, hyung. Just stop it okay? I’m staying with Yoongi-hyung if he can look past what I did. If he does, then I quit for good and I’m moving out.” Taehyung said before he walked away. Jimin grabbed Taehyung’s arm. “Why the do I get jealous of Yoongi-hyung then? Why do I feel different every time I’m around you, Taehyung? Every time I watch you with him, smiling, laughing, looking at each other like no one else matters, it’s hurts! I want you to look at me like that! To love me like you love him! But you never will, you will always pick him!” 

 

Taehyung blinked a couple tears away. “I love you, Taehyung. I am so in love with you. I think I always have been, just never realized it. But go ahead and move out. Be with Yoongi-hyung because he makes you happy and that is all I want for you. I should of pushed you away yesterday, I knew you’d regret it. But I was being selfish...” Jimin let go of Taehyung’s arm.  

 

They were quiet for a minute. “I just need some space, okay? I don’t want to stop being friends, you mean more to me then anyone else. And please warn me before you and Yoongi-hyung come over to get your things. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jimin said before he walked away. Taehyung watched as Jimin left before he started walking the opposite way. 

 

 

Taehyung got to Yoongi’s apartment and opened the door. “Babe?” Yoongi pokes his head out of the kitchen. “Oh, I didn’t think you’d be home, I mean here so early.” Taehyung walked over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the couch. “We need to talk- why are you ?” Taehyung asked. 

 

He narrowed his eyes at Yoongi. “Is someone else here?” Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest. “I’m because I spilt some of dinner on my clothes. You really think I would cheat on you?” Taehyung’s eyes softened. “No... just would of made this easier if you had...” Yoongi stared at Taehyung. “What are you talking about?” 

 

Taehyung sighed. “Jimin... and I had last night.” Yoongi scoffed and stood up before walking to his room. “Hyung! Can we just talk about this.” Taehyung asked as he got up and followed Yoongi. Yoongi finished getting dressed. “Arguing with you, while I’m , is weird for me.” 

 

Taehyung walked up to Yoongi. “Baby, being with him just made me realize how much I actually want to be with you. Hyung, I love you. And I understand if you can’t forgive me, but I couldn’t keep this from you. I would of told you right when you picked me up, but Jimin deserved a warning.” 

 

Yoongi shoved Taehyung a bit. “Had to protect your side piece huh? Getting ed by him whenever you went live wasn’t going to be enough huh?” Yoongi asked as he pushed Taehyung back so he fell onto the bed. Yoongi stood in front of the younger. Taehyung should of been terrified at the look in the elder’s eyes. “Hyung... he’s not going to be a problem anymore...” 

 

Yoongi pushed Taehyung back on the bed as he crawled on top of him. Taehyung slowly reached up to caress the elder’s cheek. “How can I trust you, Taehyung?” Yoongi whispered. Taehyung looked into his eyes. “Please believe me hyung...” Taehyung whispered before he kissed Yoongi gently. Taehyung kissed him a couple times before they were making out roughly and their clothes started to come off. 

 

Yoongi pulled away and looked down at Taehyung. “I love you, Yoongi.” Taehyung whispered. Yoongi smiled and leaned down to brush his lips against Taehyung’s. “I love you too, Taehyung.” Yoongi sighed before he stood up and grabbed his shirt. “But you hurt me. Dinner is in the oven, it should be done now. I’m going out.” Yoongi said before he pulled his shirt on and sat on the bed to put his shoes on. 

 

Taehyung crawled over to the elder and placed soft kisses on his neck. “Please don’t leave, hyung... I’m really really sorry...” Yoongi pulled his shoes on and grabbed a jacket. “Don’t wait up for me.” Yoongi said before he walked out. Taehyung sighed as he heard the front door slam shut.