Chapter 22

Cam-Boys | VMin

Yoongi and Areum looked up from their spots on the couch as the younger males walked in. "Well?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung smiled before he walked over and sat on Yoongi's lap. "We're good!" Taehyung said with a bright smile. Yoongi and Jimin both blushed a bit. 

 

Areum stood up and smiled. "Good, Jimin was beating himself up about it." Jimin kept his eyes on Taehyung as he talked to Areum and Yoongi. "Well, we will get out of your guys' hair. We have plans so we'll see you later." Areum said before she looked over at Jimin. 

 

Jimin looked back at her for a minute before he looked at Taehyung and Yoongi and smiled. "Right, I'm sure you two had plans too. Oh, hyung, I'll email my notes to you later tonight." Yoongi smiled. "Thanks, Jiminie." Jimin nodded and looked at Areum who had taken his hand. She pulled him over towards the door. 

 

Jimin looked back at Taehyung who was smiling like an idiot as he looked down at Yoongi before they kissed. Jimin tried to walk over to them, but Areum held onto his hand. "Tae?" Jimin said. Taehyung looked over at him. "Are... are you coming home tonight? I can pick you up if you are." 

 

Taehyung looked at Yoongi before he looked back at Jimin. "I'm not sure, I'll let you know in a couple hours, hyung." Jimin nodded before he let Areum pull him out of the apartment. Areum sighed out after they had gotten into the car. "Jimin, could you take me back to school? I think I'm just gonna get my car and go home." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows before he looked over at her. "What, why?" She shrugged. "I just have a lot to do. We can hang out some other time." 

 

Jimin nodded. "Okay..." Areum looked over at Jimin and ran her fingers through his hair. "Jimin... I.. well, never mind. We can grab something to eat before I go home if you want." Jimin smiled a bit. "Are you sure, noona?" Areum smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure." 

 

 

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung. "We have to talk about Jimin." Taehyung sighed and pouted as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Hyung, I don't wanna talk about him..." Yoongi rubbed the younger's back. "I liked to, especially if I am actually your boyfriend now." Taehyung pulled back and looked into Yoongi's eyes. "I wouldn't of said it if I hadn't of meant it baby." 

 

Yoongi blushed and nodded a bit. Taehyung laughed and squished Yoongi's cheeks and began to make baby noises. "You're so cute!" Taehyung said before he gave Yoongi a quick kiss. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he smiled a bit. "Shut up." Taehyung giggled before he traced Yoongi's collarbone with his pointer finger. "Anyways.... Jimin. We need to talk about it." Yoongi said. 

 

Taehyung looked into Yoongi's eyes. "Or, we could have again." Yoongi arched an eyebrow. "You can't avoid everything in life, Tae. Jimin is still totally into you! Maybe even more than before. Did you not see the way he was looking at you?" Taehyung pouted and shook his head. "Does it make you mad?" 

 

Yoongi sighed softly and rubbed Taehyung's thigh. "No... kinda... yes. I'm kind of possessive... just when it comes to my significant other... it's never been this bad though. I like just wanna keep you away from him and have you all to myself all the time." Taehyung blushed and smiled before he kissed the elder. "I'm not going anywhere, hyung." 

 

Yoongi smiled against Taehyung's lips before he placed his hand on the side of Taehyung's neck. Slightly tilting it back as he kissed the younger slowly and passionately. Taehyung moaned and slowly pulled away. "I think we should finally eat and watch our show." 

 

Yoongi smirked. "I still think your theory is wrong." Taehyung scoffed and smiled before he got up and walked into the kitchen. "We'll see! Just give me a minute, I'll make something else." Yoongi got up and joined the younger in the kitchen. "I'll help you." 

 

 

Areum watched Jimin as he looked down at his plate of food. "Jimin? Why didn't you tell Taehyung how you felt before he met Yoongi... if you had feelings for him before?" Areum asked. Jimin looked up at her. "Babe, I don't have feelings for Taehyung." 

 

Areum rolled her eyes and sighed. "Jimin, you do. Next time we're around Taehyung, I'll take a picture of your face. Your eyes get all glossy and you have this look in them, this longing look, when you watch him with Yoongi." Jimin shook his head. "You're just seeing things." 

 

Areum moved Jimin's plate and reached out for his hands. Jimin slowly put his hands in hers before he looked up. "Jimin, I will still love you and want to be your friend if you are gay or if you just like Taehyung. But you need to stop lying to yourself. You need to tell him how you truly feel about him, even if he's with Yoongi. I think you'll feel better." Jimin held onto her hands as he held his head down and cried. "I'm sorry..." 

 

Areum got up and sat next to Jimin. She hugged him as he cried. "I'm sorry if I hurt you.." Areum gently patted his back. "You did a little. But to be honest, I kinda knew this whole time... you're not good at hiding it... plus you called out his name when we had ... I just wish you would of trusted me to of told me before you asked me out. But I can't imagine being in your position, it must hurt." Jimin shrugged. "I mean he knows.." 

 

Areum gently played with his hair. "He knows you like him, but does he know why?" Jimin shrugged. "Try and talk to him tonight if you two are alone. Okay?" Jimin nodded before he hugged her tightly. "Thank you noona..." 

 

Areum smiled and stood up. "We aren't far from school, so I will see you later. Hope everything goes well with Taehyung." Jimin nodded. "Thank you..." Areum smiled and waved to him as she left. Jimin sighed out before he got up and threw his trash away and left.