Chapter 14

Cam-Boys | VMin

Jimin sighed as he reached over and looked at the texts from Areum. Jimin was about to call her when his bedroom door opened. "Hyung! Oh... why are you still ?" 

 

Jimin sat up and blushed. "I um.. I don't know?" Taehyung shrugged. "I'm about to go do the laundry, you can take a shower now if you want." Jimin nodded. 

 

Taehyung remained at the door. Jimin blushed more as the younger continued to stare at him. "Did you need something else, Tae?" Taehyung bit his bottom lip and nodded. Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Well?" Taehyung smiled. "I was wondering if you could drop me off at Yoongi-hyung's. I was suppose to hang out with him." 

 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh. Um... okay, when do you need me to drop you off?" Taehyung smiled. "As soon as I'm done with the laundry!" Jimin stood up. "Go strip your bed, I'll do the laundry while you're gone." Taehyung raised his eyebrows as his eyes widened. "Really?!" 

 

Jimin nodded. "Not like I'll be busy doing anything else." Taehyung smiled. "Thank you hyung! I'll go do it now so you can shower." Taehyung said before he left and headed towards his room. Jimin sighed out before he made his way towards the bathroom. 

 

Jimin headed back to his room after his shower. He decided to lay on his bed for a couple minutes before he got up and got dressed. He grabbed his phone and called Areum. "Hey, I thought maybe I scared you off." Areum said. Jimin chuckled. "No, definitely not... there's something I actually wanted to talk to you about... could you come back over?" "Sure." 

 

Jimin got up and started to look through his clothes. "Okay. You can actually wait like ten minutes before you leave. I have to drop Taehyung off somewhere." Jimin said. "Okay, I'll see you when I get there, Barbie!" Areum said before she hung up. Jimin shook his head as he continued to look through his clothes. Taehyung walked in. "Ready?! Ugh hyung! Come on!!! I wanna go hang out with Yoongi-hyung!" 

 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why do you like hanging out with that grandpa so much?" Jimin asked a bit bitterly. Taehyung hadn't noticed the tone of his voice as he laughed, thinking the elder was making a joke. 

 

"Yoongi-hyung is pretty awesome actually! I really like him." Jimin sighed. "Yeah." "He has a nice body too... and a really nice ." Taehyung thought he had whispered to himself. Jimin looked over at him. "When did you see him ?" Jimin asked. A hint of jealousy in his words. 

 

Taehyung's eyebrows shot up. "What? Who?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "You said Yoongi-hyung has a nice body and . When did you see him ? Why did you see him ? Was I actually not your first time?" Jimin asked as he grew more and more jealous. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "You were... hyung, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you sound kind of jealous." Taehyung said as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

 

Jimin scoffed. "Like I'd be jealous of Yoongi-hyung. I'm straight Taehyung. I don't like you like that. You're straight too!" Taehyung shrugged. "Actually... I'm not." Jimin stared at the younger, for some reason he was feeling really giddy after hearing that. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked. Taehyung sighed. "Nothing. Just... hurry and get dressed please." Taehyung said before he walked out of Jimin's room. 

 

Jimin chased after him. "No! Tell me what you mean." Taehyung sighed. "Hyung, seriously just drop it. We'll talk about it tomorrow." Jimin sighed. "Promise?" Taehyung nodded before he sat down on the couch. Jimin smiled to himself as he walked back into his room and got dressed. He walked back out and grabbed his keys. 

 

Taehyung stood up and hoisted his backpack onto his shoulder. Jimin looked over at him. "Do you have homework?" Taehyung shook his head. "No, I was gonna stay over at his house." Jimin's jaw clenched. "Oh." Taehyung nodded. "I don't want you to go out that late to come get me." 

 

Jimin sighed. "Tae, I don't mind. I'll come back and get you." Taehyung nodded. "Okay, I'll go put my stuff away than!" Taehyung said before he ran off to his room. Jimin leaned against the wall as he waited. Taehyung walked back out and  smiled at the elder. "Let's go, hyung!" 

 

 

Jimin looked up at Yoongi's apartment building. "Thank you, hyungie! I'll text you when I'm ready." Taehyung was about to get out, but Jimin grabbed his arm. Taehyung looked back at him, waiting patiently for Jimin to speak to him. Jimin smiled a bit. "Have fun, okay?" Taehyung chuckled a bit and nodded. "Okay, hyung.... do you need anything else? You're still holding my arm." 

 

Jimin gently pulled the younger closer. Taehyung watched as Jimin slowly leaned over and softly kissed him. Taehyung hesitantly kissed him back. Jimin placed his hand on the younger's neck underneath his ear, holding his head in place. Taehyung placed his hands on Jimin's chest and started to try and push away. 

 

Jimin nipped at the younger's bottom lip. Taehyung's lips parted a bit, letting Jimin have access. Jimin slipped his tongue in the younger's mouth and began to make out with him. Taehyung slowly moved his hands up Jimin's chest and wrapping them around the elder's neck. 

 

Jimin picked him up and placed him on his lap. Taehyung placed his hands on the sides of Jimin's neck as things became more intense, barely pulling away from each other. A couple minutes later, Jimin's lips had moved down to Taehyung's neck, planting soft kisses all over his neck. Taehyung moaned a bit a Jimin started to on his neck. 

 

A knock to the passenger's side window startled them both. Taehyung squeaked a bit as he held onto Jimin. Jimin kept his face turned to the side as Taehyung leaned over and rolled the window down. "Hi, hyung!" Yoongi chuckled and leaned down to look inside. "Hi Taehyungie..... Hi Jiminie." Jimin blushed a bit as he looked over and gave the elder a small wave. "Hey Yoongi-hyung." 

 

Yoongi chuckled a bit. "Tae, I'm gonna walk my dog... so you two can finish... whatever it is you two were doing." Yoongi said with a smirk before he walked away. Taehyung moved back and looked down at Jimin. Jimin started to lean forward, but stopped once Taehyung cleared his throat. 

 

"I should uh... probably go catch up to Yoongi-hyung...." Taehyung said as he looked around the car awkwardly. Jimin nodded and looked way from the younger . "Yeah..." Taehyung gently touched his own bottom lip as he looked at Jimin. "Hyung?" Jimin looked up at him. "Yes, Tae?" 

 

Taehyung sighed and placed his hands on Jimin's chest, gently rubbing it as he thought. "I...well... Why....ugh!" Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes as he became frustrated with himself and Jimin’s ringing phone. 

 

Jimin sighed and reached for his phone that was in one of the cup holders as it rang. Jimin answered it, his thumb slowly rubbing into Taehyung’s hip. "Oh, hey. Yeah, no. I'm sorry. I'll be there in a minute, I'm not far. Okay. See you in a sec." Taehyung watched as Jimin hung up. 

 

Jimin looked up at Taehyung. He really wanted to kiss the younger again, but Taehyung opened the door. The younger got out and looked down the street. Jimin got out and stared at the younger's lips. Taehyung looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing hyung? Isn't Areum-noona waiting for you?" Jimin nodded. "Yeah... but..." 

 

Taehyung blushed a bit as he looked into Jimin's eyes, the way the elder was staring at him made his chest feel a bit funny. "But?" Taehyung said softly. Jimin opened his mouth a bit and was about to speak, but was interrupted by Yoongi. "Are you guys okay?" Yoongi asked. 

 

Taehyung smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah!" He turned to Jimin and smiled. "I'll see you later, hyung." Taehyung said before he walked over to Yoongi. Jimin looked over at them. Yoongi smiled and waved at Jimin before he and Taehyung walked inside. Jimin got back in his car and drove back to his apartment.