Chapter 42

Cam-Boys | VMin

The next night, Taehyung quietly walked into Jimin's apartment. Yoongi walked out of his old room and smiled at the younger. "Hey babe." Yoongi said. Taehyung smiled and gave Yoongi a quick kiss. "Hi, you two ready?” Taehyung asked. Yoongi nodded towards Jimin's room. "He's still getting ready." 

 

Taehyung smiled and handed Yoongi the car keys. "Your clothes are in the car, I'll get him." Yoongi looked into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung sighed and smiled. "Baby, Nothing is going to happen between him and I. I promise." Yoongi nodded. "Alright... hurry though." Yoongi said before he kissed Taehying's cheek and left.

 

Jimin sighed as he looked himself over. He tucked in the front of his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair. He sighed again before he ed the first two buttons of his white buttoned up shirt. He pulled his black skinny jeans up a bit before he put a belt on. There was a knock on his door. "Come in." Jimin said as he sat down on his bed and put his shoes on. 

 

Taehyung walked in and looked Jimin over as the elder stood up. Taehyung blushed a bit. "Oh hi Tae. Where did Yoongi-hyung go?" Taehyung pointed to his hair. "Hyung, your hair. You dyed it black." Jimin chuckled. "Yeah, Yoongi-hyung did it for me last night. Do you not like it?" Taehyung's eyes widened. "I like it! I just, I'm just taking it in I suppose. Haven't seen it like this since we were little." 

 

Jimin smiled a bit and nodded. Taehyung sighed and shut the door behind him. "Hyung... we need to talk." Jimin looked at his phone. "Do we have time?" Taehyung sighed. "No... not really I suppose." Jimin smiled at Taehyung. "We can talk after. We have to go support noona now." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and smiled. "Alright! Then let's go."

 

 

Areum smiled and thanked the people who complemented her work. She was a bit sad because none of her friends had shown up yet. She sighed as she walked over to the refreshments and poured herself some water. She gasped as someone came up and hugged her from behind. “Hobi! You scared the out of me!” Areum said as she set her glass down and turned around in his arms. 

 

She smiled as she hugged him. “Where’s Kookie?” Hoseok let go of her and shrugged. “Not quite sure. I think he’s scared to come because of Jimin-hyung. But I told him that this night is about you! So I’m sure he’ll come!” Areum smiled and nodded. “Thanks Hobi. Even if the rest of those idiots don’t show up, at least my beautiful sun came.” 

 

Hoseok blushed and pouted a bit. “Son?” Areum laughed. “You’re cute. You and I are not going to happen, you’re a child. Also I meant sun, S-U-N.” Hoseok pouted more. “I am not a child. I’ll be twenty soon enough and I’ll make you want me noona. Don’t worry.” Hoseok said. Areum laughed and shook her head. “Sure Hobi.” 

 

Areum’s eyes shifted towards the entrance as Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung walked in. Taehyung smiled as he walked over to her. “I love art shows! Where is it?! I wanna see!!!” Taehyung said excitedly. Areum chuckled and grabbed his hand. “Jimin, you coming?” She asked as she held out her hand. Jimin sighed a bit before he took her hand and followed her over to her painting.

 

“Close your eyes!” She said. Taehyung and Jimin both closed their eyes as they let her position them in front of the painting. She walked behind them. “Okay, go ahead.” She whispered before she walked away. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. “Whoa.” He said. Jimin opened his eyes. “Holy . She’s really good.” Jimin said as he studied himself in the painting. Taehyung looked over at him and blushed before he looked back at the painting. “Hyung?” 

 

Jimin looked up at Taehyung. “Yeah?” Taehyung looked back at him. “I’m sorry. For everything... for hurting you and using you. I didn’t realize what I was doing. And I blamed you for most of it. It’s not your fault. I’m just really sorry. Sorry I didn’t want to believe your feelings were true. Yoongi-hyung and I will definitely not be all gross and cute around you anymore. It’s not fair to you, hyung.” Jimin smiled a bit. “Thank you, Taehyung. And it’s okay, I’ll get over it. I just want you to be happy.” 

 

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jimin tightly. “Thank you, hyung.” Taehyung whispered before he pulled back a bit. Taehyung blushed as he looked at the elder. Jimin smiled. “I think I’ll just be single forever.” Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. He looked over at Yoongi and smiled. “You won’t, hyung. Stay here, okay?” Jimin furrowed his eyebrows before he nodded and turned back towards the painting. Taehyung walked away. 

 

Jimin sighed as he continued to stare at the painting. “H-hyung?” A slightly timid voice said behind him. Jimin turned around and smiled softly. “Hey Kookie. Did you see it yet? Your sister really-“ Jungkook gently gripped Jimin’s arm. “Hyung, can we go talk?” Jimin looked over at Taehyung and Yoongi who smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Jimin looked back at Jungkook and nodded before he took the younger’s hand and followed him outside. 

 

 

It was quiet out as they walked along the gavel path. “Are you okay?” Jimin asked. Jungkook smiled and nodded. “Yeah... I’m sorry for going all... runaway bride on you.” Jimin stopped and looked Jungkook over. “It’s okay, I was just considered about you. I should of just told you all of that privately.” Jungkook shook his head before he walked up to Jimin. “It was suppose to happen. It allowed me to really think about how I feel about you and work me up to this moment.” Jungkook said before he took a deep breath. 

 

“Um... I am in love with you, hyung. And I am terrified.” Jungkook said as he looked into Jimin’s eyes. “And it’s not just because of my parents. I am in love with someone who is in love with someone else, he can’t have that person so he decided that he likes me. I’m the second choice. And I don’t want to be, hyung.” 

 

Jimin shook his head and pulled the younger closer. “You are not second choice. I had no intentions of falling for you, Jungkook, but I love the way you make me feel. You’re fun to be around, you’re really caring underneath all of that hard exterior. I can see myself falling completely head-over-heels for you, if you’d allow me to try. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, Jungkook, well I mean I never want to hurt you. Anyways, I completely understand if you don’t want to give me a chance.” Jimin said. 

 

Jungkook took Jimin’s hands in his own and sighed a bit before he smiled. “Hyung, I don’t want to be scared anymore. I want to experience love and I want to do it with you. The good and the bad.” Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck as he hugged him. “Are you sure?” Jungkook pulled back a bit and looked up into Jimin’s eyes. “Yes. I want to be with you, hyung.” 

 

Jimin smiled more as he gently placed his hand on Jungkook’s neck. He slowly leaned in. “Hyung?” Jungkook whispered against the elder’s lips. “Yes, Kookie?” Jimin whispered back. Jungkook blushed. “What are we?” Jimin chuckled a bit. “I think you already know.” He whispered before he kissed Jungkook slowly and passionately. 

 

Jungkook blushed more before he threw his arms around Jimin’s neck as they slowly made out. A light cough interrupted them. “Guys, Areum-noona wants us all in there.” Hoseok said with a smile. Jungkook smiled and blushed as Jimin took his hand and lead him back inside.

 

They joined their friends. “Awww look at all my handsome boys! I feel like a proud momma who just wants to show off her children.” Areum said. Taehyung smiled. “No, we’re gonna go out and show you off. You won first place and someone paid a lot for that painting!” Taehyung said. 

 

Areum smiled and blushed. “Thank you, all of you. I don’t think I would of been able to do it without you guys!” Areum said before she pulled them all into a group hug. After they had let go of each other. Taehyung watched as Jimin and Jungkook walked away hand in hand with huge smiles on both of their faces. Yoongi and Hoseok followed them out. 

 

“You okay Tae?” Areum asked. Taehyung smiled a bit. “Yeah... I’m just hoping that in my next lifetime, Jimin and I will get it right. But he’s so happy now, which makes me happy.” Areum smiled as she patted the younger’s back. “You still have plenty of time left in this lifetime, honey. You never know what might happen. I personally think you two are meant to be. Maybe it’ll happen next month, maybe when you’re both eighty. Only time will tell, just don’t give up hope.” Areum said before she walked away. 

 

Taehyung smiled to himself before he watched Jimin smile and laugh at something Hoseok had said. He giggled a bit to himself. “Meant to be.” He said to himself before Yoongi and the rest of his friends called for him. “Let’s go celebrate!” Taehyung said, earning a cheer from his friends as they left the art gallery.