Chapter 22

Notice Me, Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was fixing my things for school tomorrow when I suddenly dropped a piece of paper.

What could that be? I took the paper to check it out.

The thing I saw made me gasp. It's a photo of Irene and I kissing with a note behind it, saying, "I know it all."

 

The photo alone was disturbing enough, but this note made it even worse. Who could have taken this picture? Also, the one who did this must be the same person who pushed Irene. I need to know who that person is.

But how would I even do that now? D*mn, I feel helpless when I'm alone. Think properly, Kang Seulgi. You can't tell the school about it. With you telling them the whole story, you'll need to show them this photo. Also, knowing that person knows it all, I must be being followed often. Or worse, always. But who is even crazy enough to do this kind of thing? I can't think of anyone at all.

 

After 2 days....

 

"Won't you really see Irene?" Mom asked.

"I still don't have the courage to do so, mom. I'm to blame why this happened to her." I sigh. 

"Stop blaming yourself, okay? It's not your fault at all. She's looking for you. I think you should see her."

"I still can't, mom. I'm sorry."

 

Mom sighs and says, "Let's go now if you won't see her. You've been here since yesterday. Also, it's Monday tomorrow. You still got your class, right?"

 

"Yes, mom..."

 

I didn't want to go because I'm worried something bad might happen to Irene. But I guess I don't have a choice. I just hope the guards and nurses would keep her safe.

I also can't make any progress with the real suspect if I'll just stay here. I need to make a move before that photo spread. If it does, I'm sure we'll get kicked out.

 

I got back to my dorm and took a bath. Right after it, I went out to buy my food. While walking, someone suddenly grabbed and pulled me to a corner where no one is around. He's wearing a mask, that's why I can't see his face. I wanted to shout to ask for help, but he covered my mouth really hard. 

 

"Too bad she still lived. But don't worry, I'm going to dispose her for you again. I'd make sure she's dead before I go the next time I do it." He my ear.

"You smell so good, driving me so crazy again."

 

I can't move, I can't speak, I can't do anything. I'm too scared, my surrounding's getting darker and darker. Don't pass out, Kang Seulgi. You don't know what he might do to you.

 

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to remove my mask. Of course, you need to see your hero's face." He takes his mask off.

"Can you still remember me?" He grinned.

 

He was my math teacher. He gave me so much attention but I didn't put any malice on it, since he said he does that because of my high grades. 

 

"You're getting prettier and prettier as time goes by, making me want to own you even more." He laughs.

"Now, you have two options. Be mine and live, or die? Don't worry, I'm going to kill your loving girlfriend after this, so you won't be lonely." He points his knife at my throat.

"Choose one." He smirks.

 

"Sorry, forgot that you can't talk with your mouth covered." He puts my hand on his arm.

"Squeeze my arm if you want to live. If not, then, do nothing and die." He said.

 

I did nothing at all. I'd rather die right here, right now, than be with this psychopath.

 

"I said choose!" He slaps me.

 

He holds my cheeks really tight and shouts, "Do you really want to die, huh?! You foolish!!"

 

With a tear on my eye, I smiled at him and struggled to talk to say, "Kill me."

 

"I'll make sure I'll own you before you die!" He rips my clothes apart. 

 

*Flash*

 

"Got it!"

 

We both looked at the direction where the flash came from.

 

It was Jimin!

 

"Youuuu!!!" He ran to Jimin, pointing him a knife.

"Sorry, I came here prepared." Jimin uses a stun gun on his body. 

 

He falls on the floor and cries of pain.

 

"Now, give me that." Jimin takes his knife from him and puts it inside a plastic bag.

"Got it all!" Wendy runs to us.

 

"OCS- Operation catch the s*cker, done!" Wendy said.

"I told you, that's 'suspect' and not s*cker." Jimin said.

"He's a s*cker, so it suits him more."

"Fine, fine. You're the boss, as always." Jimin pats her head.

 

"Thank you, guys!" I hug them both.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I need help but I don't want to drag Wendy and Jimin into this. This might be a serious matter that could hurt them both. I don't want to cause them any trouble.

 

"Hey!" Someone taps my back.

 

I looked back and found the two persons I was thinking of.

 

"Oh, hi." I greeted them back.

"You look really bothered. Do you need help?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, uh, no, I mean, maybe, or not, ugh! I don't know!"

"Calm down. What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"I--"

 

I don't want to drag them into this but I have no choice. It's either I will lose, or I will ask them for help. But wait, I can't tell them everything by talking. The suspect might be somewhere nearby.

Using the pen in my pocket, I wrote on my palm.

 

"Read quietly. Go to my room after an hour and bring foods. Don't ask why, just do it."

 

Seems like they got that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter