Chapter 15

Notice Me, Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST QUESTION.....

 

"FINALLY!" I stood up to pass my paper with so much energy overflowing my body.

 

"Miss Kang, we all know you're excited about the summer break. We all are. But please refrain yourself from making so much noise while the other students here are still answering their papers." Our teacher scolded me.

 

"I'm sorry." I bowed to everyone. When I faced left, I saw Irene laughing silently at me. Her hot looking face gets angelic the moment she smiles and laughs. Aww~

 

I went out and waited for Irene and Wendy to finish answering their papers.

 

"Yo." Jimin waves.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"The fastest student of all!" He boasted.

"Also the lowest." I .

"Now I feel bad..."

 

We laughed.

 

"I'm done." Wendy waves. 

"Me too." Irene walks to us.

"How was it?" I asked them.

"It was easy." Irene answered.

"As expected from the top student!" I grinned.

"Talking as if you didn't find it easy too, eh?" Wendy shakes her head.

"Hehe~ It's already 12pm. We better go now." I said.

"I think Seulgi's right," said Wendy.

"Bye, then. See you after the vacation!"

 

We hugged each other and parted ways except for Irene and I.

 

"I can't believe we'll be together day and night for two months." I told Irene. 

"That's a pretty long time. That's why I bought these books." Irene shows me a bag full of nothing but different books.

"That's a lot! Won't you get bored reading those?"

"I don't want to get bored, that's why I bought them all."

"I won't let you get bored, of course. If you are, just tell me." I wink at her.

"I'll try not to make you bored too." She said.

 

She's gotten kinder and warmer since that day. I'm glad I've decided to not bug her for a while. Because of that, she finally noticed me. Hihi~

 

Right after having lunch, we went home. We reached home at around 6pm. Going with car is sure more relaxing and faster. But still, that was tiring, to be honest. 

 

"Welcome home, my princesses." Mom hugs us both. 

 

I saw how Irene smiled being called that way and hugged by mom. 

 

"Dad isn't home yet, but I'm sure he will soon. Put your things in your rooms first. Irene, your room is now ready. I hope you'll like it. I chose the furnitures for you." Mom smiles. 

"Thank you...mom." She shyly said with a bow. 

 

Irene and I went to our rooms with mom. When I entered mine, something new surprised me.

 

"We put an extra door there so Irene could use your bathroom. She doesn't have one in her room, that's why." Mom explained.

 

Thank you, mom. You're helping us see each other at night without anyone noticing.

I suddenly chuckled on my own which made mom ask what's funny.

 

"I just think it's cute that you thought of that instead of putting a bathroom on her room." I lied.

"It'll take time, though," said mom.

"It sure will."

 

I took a peak on Irene's room.

 

"Wow~ Your room sure looks prettier than mine. I'm starting to get jealous." I joked.

"Don't be. Dad and I love you both." Mom knocks my head.

"Ouch! I was just kidding." I pout.

"Did you like it?" Mom asked.

"Yes, mom. Thank you." Irene shortly answered.

 

I go back to my room with mom. 

 

"Doesn't she really talk much?" Mom asked.

"She once told me she's not used to talking with people, that's why she's like that. But I'm pretty sure she'll start being talkative once she start trusting and liking you." I answered.

"Do you think she doesn't like me then?" Mom sighs.

"No, it's not that. I mean, when you start to get closer. Right now, she's still distant because she's not so close with you yet. You know how animals get nicer and sweeter to people they are familiar with, right? She's like that too. Once you get closer, she changes." I smiled.

"You two must be very close now for you to know all that," said mom.

"Maybe? Hehe."

"I'll go buy your favorite cake first. Your dad and I will meet and go home together. Let's all have our dinner together, okay?"

"Cake? Yaaay!!! Thanks, mom! Okay. I'll just fix my things first."

 

After fixing my things, I entered Irene's room using the door that connects our rooms. 

 

"Don't you know how to knock?" Irene asked. 

"Oops!" I closed the door, knocked and entered again. 

"Did I say you can? After knocking, you have to wait for the latter to tell you if you can come in or not. What if I'm changing at the moment then you suddenly came in?" 

"Ooh, sorry..." I was about to close it again to redo everything, but she told me to stop. 

"It's okay. Just come in. On second thought, I'll just lock it if I don't want you to enter." 

"Better idea." I said.

"Do the same in the bathroom next time." She said. 

 

She reminded me of that embarrassing day agaaaaaain!!!

 

"I'll just nap." I go back to my room and cover my head with pillows before screaming. 

 

I hate this feeling the most!

 

I didn't notice I already fell asleep earlier. Can't even remember what was the last thing I did. I must have been too tired with the trip.

But wait, what is this? I'm already up but I'm not opening my eyes yet. I can feel something soft pressing upon my lips. Is it someone's lips?! 

I panicked and moved away as I open my eyes.

 

"Irene?!" I got so shocked to see it was her.

 

Oh, I think something's off.

I opened my eyes.

I knew it. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter