BONUS (2)

Notice Me, Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 times Kang Seulgi made me smile and laugh

 

1---

This girl really won't stop throwing nuts on my window! 

 

I opened it out of annoyance, and because of that, the nut hitted my face. Ahh, really annoying! 

 

"S-Sorry.." She suddenly stuffed all the nuts in . What is she doing? 

"Can't you see I'm studying?"

 

 She lifted her hand, obviously as a sign for me to wait till she finish chewing all the nuts in . It looked like she was about to vomit because of it. Her struggle made me look away for a while to laugh.

 

2---

I opened my window since it was too hot. I saw a note on Kang Seulgi's window and I assume that was for me since I'm the only one who could see it from here, so I read it closely. 

 

"Notice me, rival."

 

Too cute of hers, I smiled without even realizing it. 

 

3---

Seeing how she shot her arrows and her frustrated face makes me want to smile like a fool. Why do I find her cute? I think I should make her feel frustrated everyday to see this face.

 

4---

I believe I did well. Now, show me that frustrated face again, kiddo. 

 

I was so excited, I smiled without even noticing it. But when she started dancing, I felt like a big loser. She's better than me. Now, thinking of it, Kang Seulgi looks y when she dances.

 

After dancing, she went beside me.

 

"You're much better than I thought. I admit defeat this time," I said. 

"Did I hear it right? Why were you smirking as if you were belittling me, then?"

"I was. But when you started dancing, I felt satisfaction, feeling you didn't disappoint me this time."

 

But I'm actually so disapointed because she didn't look cute and also, I lose. 

 

"I think this is the first time I heard you talk that much."

"Shut up." I just offered my hand for a hand shake so I could go already. Competitive Bae simply hates losing. 

 

"Thank you for accepting my challenge. You were really good too." She smiles at me.

"You were really annoying."

"I thought you would praise me!" 

 

I think provoking her would be my habit now. She makes me smile so easily when she's upset. Why do I hate her so much, I like seeing her annoyed or frustrated? 

 

5---

Wait, why is my doorknob new? Did the school maintenance fix it? 

I entered my room and found a note on my desk. 

 

"I don't want you to be in trouble as your rival. Let's have a fair competition."

 

That fool...

I guess her annoyance is frustration isn't the only way for her to make me smile. 

 

6---

"Delivery."

"I didn't ord.." Why is she here? 

"What now?" I asked. 

"Eat some real food too. Bye!!"

 

The food handing happened too fast, I wasn't even able to say "no" about it. 

 

"Don't act as if we're friends!" I shouted for her to real. 

"I know. That's a token of gratitude from a rival for earlier."

 

Earlier? Oh, when I saved her from that crazy guy. 

I went inside and checked the food.

It's kind of a lot. I think this is the first time someone cared this much for me...

 

7---

While studying, I heard Kang Seulgi cough. She was so obvious about wanting to get my attention. Okay, let's see what you got. 

 

I looked at her window to see what will she do. Suddenly, she went up her chair to change her light bulb. That was a very simple act but she was taking so long to do it. Wait, why is she...

I closed my window and curtain quickly so I could laugh out loud. Why was she even shaking her hips like that? That crazy girl! 

 

8---

The choreographer told us what to do with our partners. Seeing how red her face is and how sweaty she's getting now is making me want to laugh. I could also feel her whole body shaking.

 

9---

I could feel the hunger and tireness at the same time for practicing for hours. Suddenly, my stomach growled. Yes, right after the music was turned off. Good thing Seulgi's stomach did the same thing and it was louder! I wasn't able to hold my laughter anymore and I laughed out loud. 

 

10---

While studying beside Kang Seulgi, she suddenly fell. I thought she fainted, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter