Chapter 17

Notice Me, Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days are getting more and more boring as time goes by. I can't wait to go to school again. Argh! No choice. Sorry, Irene.

 

I went to her room and saw her sitting on her bed, reading again.

 

"Are you here to bug me again?" Irene asked.

"Nope!" I lie down on her bed.

"I'll just sleep." I said.

"Why not do it in your room?"

"I like it more when I'm with you." I hug her thighs and snuggle my face between her pillow and her hip. 

"If you say so--" She caressed my head gently until I fall asleep.

 

Irene takes care of me well now. Like a sister? No. More like a girlfriend.

 

I got awake with Irene sleeping beside me.

I stared at her for a while before kissing her forehead gently.

 

"I love you." I half-whispered.

 

I was about to get up when she suddenly pulled and hugged me.

 

"Stay with me for a while more." Irene said.

"Why do you sound so down?"

"I cried a lot because of the book I was reading. I'm so upset until now."

"Why? What happened?"

"The man left his girlfriend because he got tired of her behavior. This is also why I hate men. Tsk!"

"Then, consider having a girlfriend instead." I grinned.

"Girls won't do that." I confidently said.

"Are you sure? No matter how tiring my attitude is?" She asked.

"Well, I take my words back. Girls would leave out of tireness too. But if the couple was you and I, I won't leave you, no matter how tiring your behavior gets. Because I loved you even with that attitude." I said.

 

Irene holds my cheek and kissed my lips.

For the first time, our lips moved, instead of just pressing our lips on each other's.

 

Why am I feeling this addicting sensation? It's like I no longer want us to stop. I'm feeling hotter than usual.

She pulled away after a while. I thought that was the end of it, but she suddenly kissed me deeper and slowly moved, going on top of me.

I could feel that both of us are sweating and shaking at the same time. I don't know if I'm nervous or excited. All I know is that I'm having this crazy sensation.

 

"Irene? Is Seulgi there?" Mom knocks.

 

The shocking voice made both of us panic that Irene layed her body on the wrong side of the bed, which made her fall.

 

"Oh my! I'm coming in!" Mom opens the door.

 

Shoot!

 

"Play dead!" Irene half-whispered. 

 

I'm not a dog for her to command me that way but okay! 

 

"What happened?!" She asked.

"You see, I--" I could hear Irene breathing heavily. D*mn! She's being so obvious!

"I wanted to open the door for you, but I forgot that Seulgi was sleeping beside me, so I fell when I rolled out of bed from this side."

 

Great job! I hope my 'sleeping' face is convincing enough for mom.

 

"Can you get up? Here, take my hand." Mom said.

"Seulgi..." Mom taps my arm.

 

"Seulgi, wake up. We need to talk." Mom talked with a serious voice. Now, I'm even more scared and nervous.

 

I slowly opened my eyes, pretending I just woke up for real.

 

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Nevermind that. Come with me. We need to talk." Mom pulls me.

 

I lifted my thumb for Irene to show her she did well.

 

Mom took me to her room.

 

"Why were you in Irene's room? It's not like you don't have a bed."

 

Shoot... She sounds so mad and suspicious.

 

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?! How long have you been hiding it?!"

 

She knows?! How?!

 

"Mom--" I don't know what to say, I just called her.

"Since when did you learn to hide things from me?! If I didn't see it earlier, I would have never known!"

"Mom, I'm sorry." I cried.

"I just didn't want to disappoint you." I sobbed.

"Why would I even be disappointed with Jimin and Wendy dating?" She asked.

"Because--" Wait, what?!

"I saw them earlier, walking together while holding hands. I asked the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter