Fallen Bullet

8 Fallen Bullets

 

It's been about two months since the incident with the youngest members of stray kids. Hyunjin and Minho still were upset with Chan leading them to flat out ignore Chan and Changbin.

 

Hyunjin and Minho mostly kept to themselves, only conversating with Jisung every once in a while. On the other hand, Chan tried to fix things with Hyunjin and Minho, but the two weren't having it and frankly didn't care what he had to say anymore.

 

Chan tried to talk to them every chance he had; they would walk away. The two also had stopped coming to the table to eat dinner. They would just eat in their own room.

 

Changbin one day had gotten feed up with them, causing him to yelled at them for the way they've been treating everyone, but that didn't make things any better. After getting yelled at by Changbin, Hyunjin started to yell back, which led the two into a full-blown augment.

 

"I'm not gonna be lead by that worthless who calls himself our leader, "Hyunjin had yelled. Chan held back his tears as he left the dorm. Chngbin's blood began to boil after hearing what Hyunjin because he knew Chan was trying and didn't deserve the mistreatment. In return, he slapped Hyunjin.

 

Hyunjin held his cheek in pain as tears spilled from his eyes. "You heartless prick, do ever stop and take chan's feelings into consideration," Changbin yelled before walking out of the room.