Shot 1

8 Fallen Bullets

Today was supposed to be like any other performance for StrayKids, Stays were doing the fan chant to the Get Cool. Nothing could go wrong from the normal performance. 

 

Unnoticed to anyone in the crowd someone had a gun out he was pointing right at seungmin the gunman was waiting for the perfect moment before he fired the gun at him. Stray kids were midway into the performance when Felix noticed something in the crowd. It had a blackish grey tint to it, on felix's next part he could see it more clearly. 

 

His eyes widen in horror as he saw the object was a gun and it was pointed at seungmin. As soon as seungmin was in the front felix could tell the gun was gonna go off "seungmin watch out " he yelled before pushing him out of the way then getting shot with two bullets. 

 

 

Seungmin didn't have time to react before filex pushed for some reason than a liquid substance touching his face ."felix hyung " he heard Jeongin say before hearing two gun shots an more of what ever the liquid was splattered on his face.

 

 

Seungmin finally looked down to see felix and jeongin on the ground with almost pulls of blood around them. He then looked up at his hyungs who all had shocked/ horrified expressions on their faces. Seungmin was finally about to speak until every thing went black. The last thing he head was one of the members scream before it went silent