The End

8 Fallen Bullets

Months had passed since the trail.  Seungmin had finally woken up about two weeks after the trial had ended.They were all overjoyed when he finally opened his eyes.Except for Felix, all of the Stray Kids members had cried as they told Seongmin how delighted they were that he was awake.

 

On the other hand, Seongmin appeared confused as to why they were crying and what actually going on for that matter. When they asked him what the last thing he remembered, he told them the only thing he remembered was performing on stage and everything else was a total blank for him. 

 

They all nodded before informing him about what had transpired after he, Felix, and Jeongin were shot and taken to the path.To put it mildly, Seongmin was taken aback. Seongmn would probably not believe a word they said if he wasn't lying in a hospital bed draped with cables and other machines from head to toe.


 

After that more time went on and day by day Jeongin and Seongmin were getting batter.It took a few months but Seongmin was finally let out of the hospital.

The day he realized it was the happiest day of Seongmin life as he was tired of looking at the same white wall every single day. 


 

And within two weeks Seongmin was walking again. While members were happy to see Seungmin and Jeongin progress. Felix on the other hand still hadn't  woken up yet. And it made them worry more and more each day.





 

And because he had shown any sign of improvement or waking up. Stray kids were met with the worst news of their life. Felix’s parents had decided that they didnt want their son to suffer any more. So they decided to pull the plug.



 

They all wanted to protest begging for his parents to wait a little longer but Chan told them to stop it. He hated to admit but he agreed with Felix’s parents that he did want to see him suffer any longer. 

 

Hyunjin of course detest again the idea but after thinking about farther he also did want Felix to suffer any more . So after coming to terms with everything he final udetster and accepted Felix’s parents decision. 


 

Chan was also chosen to pull the plug which he wanted to decale at first but they all agreed he best to do it. So their day stood one by one saying their goodbyes to Felix. 

 

“Felix I hope you I love you as my friend, bandmate and brother” Chan said as he whipped tears away. Chan looked at s Seongmin and Jeongin while holding each other as they cried. Jisung and Hyunjin were hiding their faces as they cried. 

 

Changbin and Minho were trying their best to stay strong as they held back their tears. Chan looked back  at Felix “ Felix, I don't know if you can me but if we  in another life lets debut again” Chan said smiling as tears fell from his eyes. Chan let out a small breath looking back at the members then back Felix one time.  He leaned down slowly.


 

“Hyung”


 

Chan froze at complete stand still he slowly turned back everyone they all were in the same frozen position.So Chan knew he wants to hear things “ hyung” the voice said again. Chan slowly turned to look over at Felix who was staring at him.
 

“Hyung turn off the lights it's too bright” was all Felix said before closing his eyes and falling back to sleep.


Chan fell to his knees and just laughed as he cried tears of joy. The members soon followed. They don't even know to explain this but they were so happy Felix had woken up and that was all they needed.