***

8 Fallen Bullets

It's been about 3 months now since Jeongin had woken up, and he was doing a lot better now. He had gotten off his breathing machine and all wires. He was hooked up to Jeongin, also slowly being able to walk around again. The first time he decided he wanted to try walking, Jeongin had Jisung to help. The others weren't happy about one bit when they found out, but for the time being, Jeongin would in a wheelchair.


Seungmin also was showing of waking up soon and wasnt hooked up to as many machines as before. On the other hand, Felix wasnt showing any signs of waking or getting any better, so he was heavily watched even more than before.

Other than that, Jeongin was finally going to be able to go home. Jeongin was super happy as he was tired of seeing the same colored wall every day for the past three months. So once he got the okay to go home, he wanted to jump for joy. The only thing was Jeongin had to come back every two weeks for a check-up.


Jeongin had been sleeping when Chan and the others had arrived. They smiled at their sleeping maknae. After Chan had signed off on a few papers, they placed him in his wheelchair then headed to the dorm. "I'm happy innie final get's to come home," Hyunjin smiling the others, nodded in agreement " Let's just hope  Felix and Seungmin wake up soon," Chan said. 


Once they had arrived home, Chan had carried Jeongin inside while Minho and Jisung had carried Jeongin's thing inside. Chan laid him Jeongin in his room then headed back to the living room. Jisung had wanted to take up a nap, so he decided to go sleep with Jeongin.

 

Jisung smiled as he laid next to their sleeping maknae " I'll keep my promise I've not gonna leave you or the others, " Jisung said, smiling before he fell asleep. 

 

An hour had passed when Jeongin had woken. He smiled when he saw Jisung and to see he was finally back at the dorm. The happiness didn't last long for Jeongin as a wave of pain hit his body all over; at first, he was gonna ignore, but it got worse every second." Hyung hannie hyung," Jeongin said as he taps Jisung till he woke. "Yes, innie, " Jisung said as he sat up, " I'm in pain" Jisung nodded as he got up to get Jeongin pain medicine.

 

The following two days were spent peacefully for stray kids. They helped Jeongin recover until the detectives came to the dorm wanting to speak with Jeongin about what happened that day. Chan, at first, was against as he believed Jeongin wasnt ready to relive that just yet, but Jeongin started, he was fine. 

 

"What do you remember about that day," the female detective asked as she pulled out her notebook. " All I really remember is Yongbok hyung screaming for Seungmin to watch out before pushing him, then a loud bang sound had happened, and Felix was on the ground.

 

" Jeongin said as he tried to remember everything that had happened that day. "After he fell to the ground, another loud bang had happened. I remember losing my balance, and that's the last thing I remember," Jeongin said.  The detectives nodded. After getting all the information that they need for the time being, they thanked Jeongin before leaving. 


Another 2 months had passed, and Jeongin improving by the day. He also started walking even more but still needed the wheelchair. He also began to come off his meds and only need them if he was in pain, but other than that, he was fine.

Jisung also had kept his word about staying by Jeongin said every step of the way. When he had a doctor's visit, Jisung would be the one to take him. When Jeongin was hungry or needed something, Jisung would always be there to assist him. 


Jeongin and the other would also go and visit Seungmin and Felix from time to time. Hyunjin would stay back sometimes, just to spend another hour with Felix. Other than that, everything was pretty calm and peaceful for the most part.

 

Until one day, Chan and the others were in the living room watching a movie when their manager had called him. "Hello," he said. They looked at their leader " THEY WHAT" he yelled into the phone, startling everyone as they watched their leader's facial expression change. "Okay...okay ill tell them," he said before hanging up the phone " what..who was that".

 

"Mangernim, he said they found the person who shot Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix."


"THEY FOUND HIM"