We Finally Meet

8 Fallen Bullets

Today was the day they all kinda had been dreading in a good but bad way. It had been a week in half since the accident with Jisung and started to come around. He was the most nervous of all of them as they would be seen Felix, Seongmin, and Jeongin for the first time since the accident. 

 

" I'm nervous to see what they look like, " Hyunjin said as they walked up to the hospital. "I'm sure they're fine," Chan said as they headed into the building.  Once they checked in, they were surprised to find out that one of them had woken up about a week ago.

 

" Who woke up " Minho had asked as the nurse showed them to the room  " umm, Yang Jeongin," he said as he looked down at the papers  " well, here's the room. Let me know if you need anything, " the nurse said before walking off.


They all slowly entered the room and what they say just broke their hearts. Both Seungmin and Felix were hooked to a breathing machine and heart monitors, and other monitors that they didn't know the name of. Jeongin wasnt that bad he just hooked up to a heart monitor, but he looks okay. Hyunjin was the first to walk up to them before breaking down crying, apologizing for not visiting sooner. 

 

Jisung looked down before looking back up. Chan walked over to comfort Hyunjin " hyung," all the members looked over to see that Jeongin was awake " hyungs is that you," he said in a raspy voice. They all looked at each other before moving over to Jeongin's bed to see him wide awake " yeah, it is. How are you feeling, innie " Minho asked. "  My side hurts, but I'm okay," he said. They all smiled. 

 

Over the next hour spent with Jeongin, they made sure he was comfortable and got everything he needed. "I'm hungry," Changbin said the others had agreed. "Why don't you all go get food," Jeongin said.

 

" But who will stay here with you." 

 

"Ji hyung can, " Jeongin said " umm yeah, I can, " Jisung said as he looked at others. Chan was unsure about this but simply nodded as he and others left the room. A few minutes had gone by with neither Jisung nor Jeongin say anything " hyung can I ask you something" Jeongin said Jisung looked at Jeongin" of course, innie you can ask me anything," Jisung said.

 

"Why did you do it." 

 

Jisung looked at him a confusion " you think I  don't know the day you came here crying apologizing I started to wake I heard everything," Jeongin said. Jisung eyes widen in horror " WHY DID YOU DO IT HUH" Jeongin yelled but started to cough right after. 

 

Jisung was at a loss for words as what say as tears formed in his eyes. "Anwer me," Jeongin shouted as he began coughing harshly, this time also coughing up blood. Jisung panicked as he tried to wipe away the blood and to get Jeongin " why would you do hyung:" Jeongin said as he started crying, causing Jisung to break down crying and apologizing to Jeongin explain he just wasnt in the right state of mind and he'll never.

 

"Then I want you to be the one who takes care of me. I want you to promise me you won't leave my side," Jeongin said Jisung wiped his tears away as he nodded in agreement. " Okay, I promise I won't leave your side." Jeongin smiled before yawning. 

 

Soon the others returned with food. They spent another hour or so with Jeongin before his nurse came in to change his IV. They told the youngest, and they would be back again tomorrow before he fell asleep.