***

8 Fallen Bullets

"They really found the person who shot them"?

 

Chan nodded. "Manager Hyung said they are questioning the person right now," he explained. "So what do we do now?" Hyunjin asked. "For now, we simply just wait," everyone nodded. They all honestly didn’t know how to feel right now. "I'm glad they caught the person," Jisung said as he started to cry, soon joined by Hyunjin. 

 

They waited, anxiously, as Chan had said. It took over a week before they received any information about what was going on. Apparently, the guy who shot them couldn't talk, so he just kept on holding until their next day. 

 

The first court hiring was today. Chan actually refused to let them go until they were informed that they were witnesses and would be required to speak. Chan despised having to talk, but he realized why they had to. What made him yell in protest was discovering that Jeongin would have to speak.

 

Jeongin was just released from the hospital not that long ago, so why in the world did they need him to speak? But Jeongin had reassured Chan that it was okay and that he would be fine."Court is now in session. Please all rise for Judge Suh," the policeman said as the judge walked into the courtroom. "You may be seated, please present the case".

 

"Case 0723 Chwe Minsoo vs Stray Kids" 

 

"How does the defendant plead"?

 

"Not guilty your honor," the defense lawyer stated, "the council please present the case". Stray kids' lawyer nodded as she stood up. "The defendant is being charged with 3 counts of attempted murder after going to a concert venue and shooting three of the members, Lee Yongbok, Kim Seungmin, and Yang Jeongin," their lawyer explained.

The Stray kid that was called for was Hyujin. "Hwang Hyunjin do pledge to tell the truth and nothing but the truth," Judge Suh asked, looking at the young boy. "Yes, you honor," Hyunjin said.

 

"Mr.Hwang, what is your relationship with the three victims?" Their lawyer asked Hyunjin, who was a little nervous, but he let out a small breath before answering, "I am their friend and bandmate". Hyunjin made quick eye contact with Minsoo before looking back over at the lawyer/

 

"We were we were in the middle of performing. Everything was going fine until Felix, out of nowhere, screamed for Seungmin to watch out before pushing him, then he fell to the ground. I was frozen in fear. I didn’t know what to do, but then Jeongin and Seungmin were both on the ground in the pull of their blood, "Hyungjin explained before starting to cry as he remembered the events of that night.

 

They went on to the next member to interrogate, since Hyunjin could no longer talk due to the crying. The second person to speak was Jeongin. Jisung had assisted him in taking the stand, and he was asked, like the others, if he would speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Jeongin explained to everyone that he really didn’t remember much other than Felix pushing out the way, then everything fading into black.

 

Chan's testimony brought the trial to a close. The trial would continue on for the next few days, the second to last trial. That was when Minsoo was brought up to the stand to speak. When questioned why he shot the three Stray kids, he said it was simply for fun. Chan had to hold back from jumping across the table and straighten up to murder the guy.

 

Fortunately, on the last day of the trial, Minsoo was found guilty of the count of attempted murder. He was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Now you think the Stray Kids members would be happy and rejoice, but honestly, they weren't. They still felt that their members were not justified solely by him going to jail. They felt he deserved worse punishment.