3 Shots Your Out pt 2

8 Fallen Bullets

"3"
"2"
"1"

"Clear"

The nurse quickly placed the handles on Felix's chest and watched again as his body went up, then down from being shocked. They waited a few seconds. The line on the monitor remained straight, not changing one bit, "turn it up to a thousand volts. "

"That's way too many volts for his body it won't be able to handle, "Ming said in protest. "Well, this is our only option! Now turn it up to a thousand volts, "Wang said. Yukki nodded as she turned it up to a thousand. Wang had looked at  Felix "alright 3,2,1 ".

"Clear,"!

For the final time, the nurse pressed the handles down on his chest and watched his body spring up like the last two times. They waited, looking at the monitor" come on, kid, "ming thought. Wang let out a sigh, but right as he was about to speak.

Felix's monitor was no longer showing a straight line. It started to make a beeping noise ming and Wang looked at each other, "get him on an iv and breathing tube'" Ming said the nurses nodded.

Unlike Felix, the doctor and nurses had to take seungmin to another room before going to the surgery room. They had to sedate him first. Still, it proved difficult as he continued as his whole body shook and violently coughed up blood.
 
It took a full five minutes before they finally sedated him, then the doctor sent him to get an MRI. Upon looking at the image of seungmin"s body. Doctor Oh notice that his wound reopened, and blood was still leaking in his lung she also saw missed the small cut in his other lung that they missed.

 

Not only that, but he was gonna need a blood transfusion, which they were lucky enough to get it right before he needed to head into surgery again. Once in the surgery room, the doctor oh consciously and carefully cleaned the leak in seungmin's lung.

 Once that was done, he began to stitch the hole back and restitch up the opened wound. "Alright, good work, everyone, " Oh had said when the surgery was complete. Soon after, Seungmin was sent back to the room with Felix.
 
Jeongin had to get his breathing back under control, which wasn't as bad as Felix's, and his body had also stopped shaking. Jeongin even had gotten a scan, and after not being able to see anything, doctor Jess had called for him to have an x-ray when they still couldn't find the problem. He was sent to have an MRI like seungmin were they finally found the issue at hand.


Doctor Jessi had missed three of the shattered bullet fragments that were still inside of him. One of the pieces had cut one of his organs, and the fluids were leaking down into his stomach, destroying some of the stomach tissue.

Jeongin was sent right back to the surgery; Doctor Jessi quickly removed the bullets they had missed before. She then began to clean out his stomach, then repaired the damaged stomach tissue. After that, he was sent back to the room with Felix and Seungmin.
 
Some more time had passed. It was around eight in the morning when stray kids' manager returned to the hospital to meet with doctor ming. He walked through the hospital doors looking for his office until he found it and knocked on the door.

“Come in, “Ming said; their manager only sighed before walking into the office and shutting the door behind him.”, Please have a seat and also, what is your name”?

 

Their manager nodded before taking a seat, “my name is Taejin,” he said. Ming only nodded, “Well, Lee Yongbok, Kim Seungmin, and the youngest Yang Jeongin faced very critical damage. They're all lucky to be alive, “Ming said.


Looking down at the maknae lines paperwork, “ look, I just want to know when they can start performing again,” Taejin said. Ming looked at Taejin,” Sir, I don't know about that; they're in a coma, and there is no telling when they'll wake up.”

 

“For how long they need to get back on stage as soon as possible,” their manager said; Ming looked at “his got to be kidding right now,” he thought to himself. “I don't know how long I may be a doctor, but a coma is unpredictable; it could take days, weeks, months, or maybe even a year or so before they wake up,” ming said as he started as he became irritated.


“Well, they need to start performing again, so can't you just wake them,” their manager said. 

Ming sighed in frustration as he really wanted to cuss Taejin out because of how dumb he had sounded like really stupid, but ming had to keep it professional. “Look, even if they do wake up, they won't be able to do much,” he said, looking at Taejin. 'Yes, they can; as soon as they wake to get a day of rest, they'll be back practicing and good as new,” their manager said.


Ming closed his for three seconds and took a breath cause he honestly wanted move across his desk and slap this guy across his face.” that would be totally impossible; those three are gonna need both physical and mental therapy, and they're gonna need help with basic needs and at least 4 to 6 months of rest while they heal.”

Ming stood up from his seat and grabbed his clipboard, then walked over to the door “well, this meeting is over; I have patients to tend to,” he said, opening the door.

Taejin nodded before getting up then leaving. Ming followed, also walled out, and shut the door. He saw nurse Yukki and walked over to her” Yukki have you done the check up on those boys “he asked.

She nodded, “their heartbeats, vital signs, and blood pressure are all good and stable; she said as he handed him the clipboard.” Also, are you okay? You seem frustrated like you've just had the dumbest conversation ever”.
“You have no idea."