Chapter 4: 3 shots your out pt 1

8 Fallen Bullets

By the 11th hour, sleep had totally defeated them. None of the six could keep their eyes open any longer, at this time the manager had called a few guards to come an get the sleeping members and take them back to their dorm.


 

About an hour later or so Jeongin had finally was out surgery for the poor maknae both bullets had shattered into pieces. Another hour Seungmin was let for his case both bullets hit two major arteries one of which caused blood to start to fill one of his lungs. Then finally after two hours Felix, it was a surprise to the doctors that he even made the first bullet went straight through his kidney and the second broke two of his ribs and not only that he lost a lot of blood. Each of the maknae lines surgeries was 50/50 chance of living but the three had a successful surgery.

The three were all placed in the same room an checked on every two hours. It was concluded that they would all be in a coma but for how long was unknown it days, weeks or even months.

When one of the nurses came in to check on the three, their monitors just started to go off. Her eyes widen as rushed out the room to go an get the doctors. Not even a second doctors and nurses rushed into the room.

Seungmin's body began to shack violently as started to cough up blood. Felix's lips were blue as he was unable to breathe. For Jeongin they didn't so he was rushed off for a CT scan while seungmin was rushed back into the surgery another code orange was called for him. While that was going the nurses and doctor were trying to their best to get felix breathing but nothing was helping the line on his monitor was going down.

Thats, when the doctor realized what was going "his going into, cardiac arrest nurse yukki go and get a doctor wang" he said "yes doctor ming " she said running off then a minute later coming "wang its bad he's going into cardiac arrest " Ming said wang rushed over to felix "we only have one have one choice we have to use the defibrillator " wang said

"Is that our only option " ming said wang nodded " nurse and get the defibrillator and hurry we don't have much time?" wang said the nurse nodded. fifty-six seconds later the nurse followed by two other nurses came back into the room with the defibrillator at the same time there was a loud beeping sound coming off felix's monitor "hurry and hook him up " ming said.

The quickly and frantically hooked up felix to the machine "aright start at three hundred volts " the nurse nodded grabbing the handles then rubbing "three, two, one clear' wang said before the nurse pressed the two handles down on felix's chest. His body shot up after being shocked, they wait a few seconds "alright turn it up to four hundred volts " wang said nurse yukki nodded as she turned it up.

While the other nurse did the same process as before "okay "

"3"
"2"
"1'