shot 2

8 Fallen Bullets

The rest of the members were left in total shock they were just silent as if you could hardly hear the screaming an crying from their fans. They were performing one minute then gunshots were fired then last the maknae were all on the gunshot wounds. 

 

The staff and security guards were trying to get everyone out; while the other staff members came over to pull the others away. The staff was followed by medics with three stretchers for jeongin, seungmin, and felix. 

 

Once in the dressing room, the silence continued for another minute or two until it was finally was broke by Minho "w-we need to go get felix, seungmin, and jeongin, their waiting for us outside " minho said standing up from his seat and started too slowly walk to the door.

 

Chan quickly got up and grabbed minho by the shoulder, minho looked at chan"what o-our members weren't just shot out at t-their outside " he said before falling to his knees an started crying " t-t-their out there waiting "

 

Chan looked down as tears spilled from his eyes,jisung was holding hungjin as he started crying changbin, and woojin were still speechless but they didn't stop the tears from flowing down.

 

Felix, Seungmin and, Jeongin were quickly rushed to the hospital when the three arrived they were quickly rushed off into to surgery. Around the same time, the others were just arriving at the hospital. "we're looking for our friends "woojin said as he rushed up to the front desk

 

" Names please"

 

"Lee Felix, Kim Seungmin, and Yang Jeongin" He said. The desk lady typed on the computer "Ok,  your three friends we're just, taken in for surgery, they should be out in a few hours"

 

Woojin only nodded an walked back over to the other members "their in surgery surgery right now", the others nodded before they all took a seat. 

 

Code Orange assistance needed in the East, West and North surgery room"

 

"you don't thinks that's them do " Hyugjin asked the others members just shrugged their shoulders.