Shot 3

8 Fallen Bullets

About forty-five minutes had passed with change and the others had been in the hospital nobody had spoken since. Until a doctor walked into the waiting room. 

 

"Anyone here knows a Lee Felix," The doctor said the six members looked at each other before getting up. Then rushing over to the doctor"yes were his bandmates and friends " Chan said."Well I have some bad news, your friend lost a lot of blood an, we're trying to stop it the best we can but he's gonna need a blood transfusion" the doctor said looking at the six of them. 

 

"So what's gonna happen to him "changbin "well do any of you have O positive blood, "he asked "I do" chan, minho, and changbin said. The doctor nodded well we only need one you to come with me.

 

"I'll d"

 

"Okay I'll do it " Minho said quickly cutting off chan and changbin "alright come with me." minho nodded as he followed the doctor to go and get his blood drawn "please make it through this" minho thought to himself as the nurse poked the needle into his arm. 

 

Five minutes had passed before Minho had came back an sat down with the rest of the group. “Are you okay”Jisung asked Minho only have a small node;Jisung sighed before everything went back to silent. 


 

Pretty soon seconds turned to minutes then minutes to hours. Chan and the others hadn't moved from there seats not wanting miss the moment the youngest three came out of the surgery room. 

 

They ignored all the calls they we getting from their families manager and other jyp artist. It was getting late into the night everyone was starting to get restless, they were so hungry but didn't dare to leave theirs. 

 

About Seven hours of being there the manager only stopped by once begging the members to go home and get rest as,they all looked dead tired but they didn't move a single inch off there seats. “Please at least eat something” Their manager said desperately. 

 

“How can I eat anything knowing my friends are fighting for their lives ” Hyunjin said as he started to cry, the manger just sighed not knowing what to do.