***

8 Fallen Bullets

Jisung had spent the next few days crying in his room after he tried to kill himself he also barely didn't either. An when he did eat it was only one or two bites of food Chan and Minho did their best when comforting Jisung as when he wasn't crying he was sleeping cuddled up next to one of the two.

 

Chan and the other members thought it would be best to take a hiatus seeing as youngest four need their attention and time at the moment. The manager was against it but Chan argued with their manager to the point he told him to off. Chan knew he would be in trouble for how he spoke to his manager but, he honestly didn't care s were way more important right now.

 

 Right now Chan was in the living room with Jisung who was sleeping on his lap at the moment after he got done crying " how is he," Changbin asked sitting down across from them " he's fine he didn't cry as much today though" Chan said; Changbin nodded as he felt for the younger and wished that this never had to happen to them but fate just is not kind he guessed. 

 

Soon after, Hyunjin and Minho had walked into the dorm to see Changbin, Chan and the sleeping Jisung " did he cry today " Hyunjin asked Chan nodded " he cried as soon as he woke up " Chan said the others just nodded as they also took a seat.

 

" Umm, guys, " Hyunjin said the other members turned to look at him " how about we go visit them tomorrow," he said looking down at his hands " yeah let's do it I think it's about time we went and visited them, " Chan said the others nodded " but what about Jisung do you think he'll be up for it " Changbin asked " I'll talk to him when he wakes up, " Minho said. 

 

The others nodded " well it's set we al go and visit them tomorrow," Chan said he looked down at the sleeping Jisung and sighed as combed his hands through his hair.