Woken To Lost Time

8 Fallen Bullets

" Where am I "? Jeongin thought as he opened his eyes but was blinded by a bright light. His body was hurting all over. The lasting thing he remembered was being on stage than everything going black. He also kinda remember someone talking, and it sounded like Jisung, but he kinda doesn't remember what he said.

 

"Oh my god, he's awake," he heard someone say. He tried sitting up, but that was a bad idea as felt an intense amount of pain and let a scream " hey, it's okay, I just wouldn't move as much if I were you, " the person said. He looked over to see the person was a nurse, " where am I," he asked in a raspy voice " In the hospital," the nurse said.

 

"Hospital, how did I get here," he asked " you umm..were shot at you've been in a two-month coma," the nurse said Jeongin didn't know what say or think. He turned his head a little to see Seungmin on one side of him, and Felix on the other " have they awaken yet," he asked.

 

The nurse shook his head "you are the first to wake up," he said, " have any of my members came here" Jeongin asked the nurse was confused by the question at first, " no, not that I know of, but one boy did come and visit often, but it's been days since he last came here" the nurse said.

 

Jeongin nodded he let at sighed as he looked up at the ceiling of the room this was so much to take in, and he also couldn't believe that this happened. He guessed it would explain that pain he was feeling all over his body. Still, he also couldn't believe that only one of s had visited him, and he guessed it had to be Jisung as he remembered hearing his voice that day.

 

Jeongin lost himself in his own thoughts." I can't believe I've been out for two months, " Jeongin thought to himself. He also felt a little sad that no one but Jisung had visited him. He then wondered if it could have something to do with what Jisung had said when he last visited him.

 

Jeongin thought it about for the rest of the day until he tired himself. "I wonder was Jisung going to kill himself." Jeongin thought before he succumbed to sleep.