two

Learning to Love Myself

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
This place was so BORING!
Nothing ever happened here and I was stuck,I sighed and looked around the canteen, bored bored bored.
'Taehyungie are you listening to me?' God how I hated that nickname.
'What?' the girl opposite me huffed in frustration.
'I was asking if you liked my outfit and you completely ignored me'
I rolled my eyes 'all your outfits look the same' I replied and she frowned.
'It's a good job you're hot' she muttered 'this is so typical of you'
I sighed again. That's all I was to these people, the hot bad boy no one could tame and of course now I had to keep up the pretense.
Girls would fall at my feet and do anything to be near me.
'You're living the dream mate' one of my firneds winked at me'
'Uh huh' I mumbled.
This particular girlhad been dared by her friends to come and talk to me, I could see them laughing in the corner. I gotup and walked over to then, they looked as though they might faint.
'If you all spent less time being so vacuous then I might actually consider liking you' I told them and walked away leaving them dumbstruck and open mouthed.
'Go away' I said to the one sat at the table and she her heel and stalked off looking as though she might cry.
Why was everyone so fake?
I hated it here and if something didn't happen soon then I might go crazy out of sheer boredom and annoyance.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I pushed my glasses up my nose and stared up at the building in front of me.
It seemed a hell of a lot bigger than any other school I'd been to.
I swallowed the lump that was rising in my throat and headed through the gates.
The place was even bigger on the inside,I was going to get lost in here for sure,I didn't even know where I was supposed to be going right now. Why would they make the receptionso hard to find anyways?
I sighed and stared at the map and because I wasn't looking where I was going I crashed into another student.
'I'm so sorry'I stammered 'I hope you're okay'
'Do I look okay to you? I've just been rejected in front of the whole school and now I'm covered in vanilla latte thanks to you' the girl in front of me did look a little worse for wear 'ugh could this day get any worse?'
'I'm sorry you're having a bad day' I said 'I hopeit gets better'
'What's it to you?' she snapped at me 'I don't even know you'
'I was only trying to be nice' I told her 'No need to get so defensive'
'Get lost dweeb'and with that she stalked off.
What a charmer, hopefully they weren't all like that here.