eight

Learning to Love Myself

The next day I found Jungkook in the toilets, he looked as though he'd been crying and he wasn't wearing his glasses.
'What's wrong, what happened?' I asked him.
He sniffed 'your so called friends jumped me after class, they found out I'm tutoring you and apparently that's an excuse to try and hurt someone' I froze at the news.
'Are you alright?' he nodded.
'I just banged my head when they pushed me, my glasses and phone came out worse, I dropped them and one of them stepped on them both'he sniffed again and a tear rolled down his cheek, he wiped it away quickly 'I'm sorry, I feel like an idiot for crying over things that can be replaced, I mean it could have been worse right?'
'You're not an idiot Jungkook, they are'I told himand then I did something that surprised us both...
I hugged him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
It just happened, I didn't even have time to react and I didn'tknow what to do.
He pulled away and looked away from me.
'Sorry' he mumbled.
'It's alright,I kinda liked it to be honest'I replied.
'Really?' he sounded surprised and I nodded.
'Thank you by the way, I feel better now' I added.
Then Taehyung took my hand and pulled me along.
'Where are we going?' I asked in shock.
'You'll see' was his only reply and then I saw them.
Taehyung cleared his throat and they turned around.
'I know it was one of you' he said 'socome on, who was it? spill or I'll report you all'
'You wouldn't'one of them said 'you don't have the guts'
'Try me' Taehyung glared at them
'You'll ruin yourself for this?'
'Oh for god sake, it was me alright?' a girl stepped forward 'but he deserved it, he's getting all the attention and I get nothing' she huffed 'and I'm meant to be your girlfriend'
'You're deluded' Taehyung laughed we were never nor will we ever be anything like that,I want nothing to dowith any of you anymore if this is how you're going to continue to treat people that have done nothing to you, it was the biggest mistake of my life getting involved with the lot of you to be quite honest and I'm glad I was finally able to see it, I'm only sorry that it took Jungkook being picked on by you guys for me to get it but I'm done with it all as of today'
He turned to me and smiled.
And then he kissed me.
It wasn't jsut a little peck either, it was a full on kiss and this time he didn't pull away like he had done with the hug.
When he did evenbtually break it he turned back to the group whos mouths were all wide open.
'I nolonger care what people think of me and I'm not scared to be myself anymore, I don't need to hide behind some sort of screen,this is me' he took my hand 'and if people can't accept that then sobe it, they aren't worth it'
I felt as if I was going to cry all over again.
No one had ever done anything like this for me before.I was overwhelmed by emotions.