three

Learning to Love Myself

I eventually managed to find what I was looking for and now could properly be on my way but I was going to be very late.
Not good on my first day.
As I walked into the classroom I could feel everyone's eyes on me, waiting for me to screw up.
I took a spare seat at the back by the window and tried to keep my head down as much as I could.
But unfortunatly that prooved to be impossible.
'Start by introducing yourself' the teacher said.
I cleared my throat 'my name is Jeon Jungkook and my family recently moved to the area...' as I was speaking I saw that the majority of other students weren't even listening to me but then I noticed someone at the back looking at me and when he saw he quickly looked back as his books.
I sighed and sat back down being careful not to make eye contact with anyone else.
Well that was hell.
The other boy had looked at me though and didn't look like he'd hate my guts which was always a bonus as far as I was concerned.
I frowned, but look at his friends, there's no way he's look at me twice,except if he wanted something that is.
He looked friendly though.
His orangey peach coloured hair suited his skin tone well and his dark brown eyes reminded me of melted chocolate helped by the fact they were ringed with eyeliner, just enough to make them stickout even more.
I paused.
What the hell was I thinking? I shook my head to clear the thoughts away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I admit, I did feel sorry for the guy, he was going to be eaten alive in this place,if he didn't ask to leave in the first few days first.
It being the new kid,I remembered when I first came here, I was like Jungkook and feared that if I didn't make friends fast then I'd be screwed and that's how I found the group I was in.
My mother hated the idea but my father told her I needed to man up so it would do me so good.
He was half right, I had friends and no one picked on me but it was for all the wrong reasons and I sometimes hated the person I'd become but it was nice to be recognised I guess.
The moment I looked into Jungkook's eyes I saw who I used to be, a scared new student unsure of what would become of me,of course I'd been younger than him but he had that look about him even now.
He caught me looking at him and tried to smile and my response was to look backdown at my desk. I thought it was probably best to not get involved, both for my benefit and for his.
I looked up through my eyelashes and saw him sit back down.
'Thank you Jungkook' the professor said 'that was a lovely introduction, welcome to the school'
I rolled my eyes, that was so cringy.
I pretended to focus on what I was doing but it didn't do much good since I didn't understand what was going on half the time anyways.
Honestly,it was a waste of money my parents sending me here.
I'd never tell them that though.