nine

Learning to Love Myself

'Sorry about that' Taehyung said later on 'I didn't mean that to come out in that way, woah poor choice of words Jesus' he cringed but I found it funny.
it was weird, I had thought I was starting to get feelings for him and then that happened.
'It's completely fine' I tried my best to reassure him.
He sighed 'this is going to make the next bit a little bit awkward now' he rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his hair in the process.
'What is it?' I asked getting worried.
'I'm kind of need a place to stay for a while, there's too much going on at home right now to stay there, would it be okay if I stayed at yours for a while?'
'Of course, whatever you need' I replied
'Thank you' he said quietly.
So much had happened in the past few hours and now I'dinvited himto stay with me.
This was going to be interesting.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
'Mom, we have a guest!' Jungkook called when we walked through the door and a sweet looking woman greeted us.
'Hello there, welcome to our home' she said with a friendly smile.
'Nice to meet you'I said as another came into the room, he looked sort of like Jungkook.
'No way, Kim Taehyung,in my house??' he stared at me.
'That's my brother' Jungkook whispered.
'It seems you have a reputation that preceeds you Taehyung' his mother said and I smiled at them both awkwardly.
'Soooo is it true?' his brother asked.
'Is what true?' said his mother looking confused.
'That Taehyung and our Jungkook are an item, they kissed today in front of his friends'
She stared at us 'is that true?' she asked.
'Yes mom it's true, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find out this way' Jungkook said.
'My beautiful boy,I'm sohappy for you both' and she pulled us into a hug and then she turned to me 'thank you,my Kookie has always had a hard time fitting in,thank you for being different from the rest and giving him a chance' and then she hugged me again.
'You don't have to thank me Mrs.Jeon' I replied 'I owe Jungkook a lot'
She smiled again 'I am more than happy to have you in my home and I hope you enjoy your time with us'I bowed to her and she left with his brother following closely behind her.
Jungkook turned to face me 'that went better than I was expecting'
'What can I say, people love me' I winked.
'So are we official then?' he asked shyly and I kissed him lightly and he blushed.
'Does that answer your question?'
'YesI think so' he giggled,it was a beautiful sound.
'I'm sorry how this happened, it wasn't meant to happen this way,this defineatly isn't how I wanted my relationship to come out' I said.
'Me neither but when does anything ever go to plan?' he replied.
'That is a very good point' I said and he kissed me back.