six

Learning to Love Myself

So my mother set about finding me a tutor and I did everything in my power to make sure no one found out.
That evening there was a knock at my door and she went to answer it.
'I'm here about the tutoring position' why did I recognise that voice?
'Come in and meet Taehyung,you're probably in some classes together anyways' my mother replied.
I felt my jaw drop to the floor as I stared at Jungkook standing in my living room doorway.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I of course had no idea it would be him I'd be teaching but as soon as I heard his name, my heart dropped into my stomach.
There was no way he'd want tobe taught by me, I felt sick as I followed her into the living room.
Taehyung looked nothing like he did when he was in school, he wasn't all dressed in black and his usually smooth and styled hair was messy and sticking up at all different angles.
He raised his eyebrows at me as a greeting and I smiled in reply.
'I'll leave you to carry on then' his mother said and she left the room.
It felt like hours until one of us spoke again, I cleared my throat.
'Shall we get started then?' he shrugged 'look I know I'm probably the last person you expected or wanted but I wasn't expecting you to be the one that needed help so it's just as much a surprise to me as it is to you' I told him 'but here we are so we may as well carry on right?'
He smirked at me 'I suppose so'he said and sat down. I had a feeling this was going to be harder than I thought. I took a deep breath and sat down on the floor and took out my notes.
'It was my mothers idea'
'Pardon me?'
'To get me a tutor to get my father off my case about my grades'
'Okay'I said without looking at him.
'Do me a favour?' I looked up'don't lett anyone about this,it won't be worth the agro' he looked sad, did all that reallymean that much to him that it actuaolly stopped him reaching out when he needed to?
'Who am I going to tell? no one in that place will even give me the time of day or likes me nevermind actually taking time to talk to me'
'Well that's a bit extreme' he replied 'I like you'
The nib of my pencil snapped.
'You-you what?' I stuttered.
'I like you,you seem like a nice guy,I'm sorry the others treat you so badly'
I didn't know what to say.
'Thank you then I suppose, it's nice to know that I don't repell absolutley everyone I come into contact with'
He chuckled.
'What's funny?' I asked him.
'You're weird, I like that' he replied 'it makes life more interesting'
'Thank you but we shouyld really get on with some work now' I said.
He leant back in his chair and smiled 'I'm all yours'
I blushed slightly at that comment and then hoped he hadn't noticed.
That would be awkward.