ten

Learning to Love Myself

 JUNGKOOK'S POV:
'Well at least your family seem to accept everything' Taehyung said as he helpedme to set up a bed for him.
'Your parents wouldn't?' I asked.
'My mom perhaps, my father defineatly wouldn't, we never see eye to eye really, hence why I'm here' his smile seemed to disappearfor a second.
'Sorry' I said 'I shouldn't have said anything,Imean I should have guessed' I felt so stupid.
'It's all good' his smile returned 'I don't wanna hide anything from you and I guess I'm used to it by now My mom says it's just his way of trying to look out for me but I don't know, it's complicated'
I touched his shoulder 'you have me now and you've told him things.You stuck up for yourself and that takes guts Tae.You're possibly the strongest person I know' I told him 'you're an amzaing person, honestly'
'Thank you,that means a lot' he said 'now about your nickname' he smirked and I blushed.
'My favourite desert when I was a kid and my mom thought it would be funny to change the spelling to fit with my name and it stuck ever since' I explained.
'That is freaking adorable' Taehyung replied and I blushed even more.
'You're the first person outside my familt to hear that name' I said.
'Well now I feel privaliged' he said and kissed me on the cheek 'I'm not ever going to dosomething that you're not comfortable with, you know that right?' I nodded and he smiled.
I woke up in the morning alone,Taehyung was talking with my mom.
'You know what?' he said when he was done 'I think I'll tell my parents about us'
'Are you sure??'
'They're going to find out sooner or later and it's best it comes from me then someone else right?' he had a point.
'Do you want me to come with you?' I asked and he shrugged in reply.
'If you want to although I understand if you don't'
'I'll come' I decided 'I wanna support you'
'Thank you' he said and he hugged me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
We gotto my house just after lunch and my mother opened the door.
'I'm glad you came back darling' she said and hugged me. 'oh and you brought your friend back too, how nice' she added when she saw Jungkook.
'Is father home?' I asked her 'I need to talk to the both of you'
'You better come in then' she said and stepped aside.
'You saw sense then' my father said when he saw me 'what's he doing here?' he added when he spotted Jungkook.
'I haven't 'seen sense' as you say, I've come to tell you that I'm staying with Jungkook and his family for the forseeable future,I can't handle the pressure here anymore and I need my own space to breathe.I need to be able to make my own decisions and my own mistakes and do what'sright for me,not what you think is right, it's mylife,not yours and I'm taking it back' I paused to take a breath.
My father looked like he was about to explode.