Epilogue

Learning to Love Myself

I had started off absolutely dreading the thought of starting a new school but ended up absolutely loving it, it had been the best choice my parents ever made moving here.
I was happy, finally properly happy and nothing was going to ruin that.
I would fight for what me and Taehyung had and no one would take that away from us,I would make sure of it.
At leastour families accepted us,even ifno one else would,that was the most important thing,Taehyung was the most important thing and he always would be from now on.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I was glad my father had given us his blessing,sortof.
It didn't matter though, so long as I had Jungkook nothing else mattered, it was only him.
If anyone had a problem then quite honestly,I couldn't care less, they could it.
I no longer cared about people's opinions of me.
I was properly happy for the first time in a very long time and I wasn't about to let anyone ruin it in any way.
It would be me and him against the world if it had to be.
We could do anything we wanted to
I loved him so much and I wouldprotect him as best I could with everything I had.
I promised.
I kissed Jungkook lightly on the forehead and he hugged me.
'I love you so much' I whispered.
'I love you so much too' he replied, his voice muffled against my chest.
Nothing would break us apart.