four

Learning to Love Myself

I would honestly have been perfectly happy just going to a normal cheap school but my father wouldn't hear of it.
'I have worked hard to get you in here and you will do well' he told me.
Well I wasn;t doing well,my grades were awful and I was always soconfused in class but never asked for help because I was too nervous, I paused for a moment, no wonder girls only liked me for my looks, I couldn't really give them much else could I?
My mother had suggested a tutor but I didn't want any more money spent on me.
So I just carried on the way I was and hoped for the best.
Whenever that may be.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I'd never been so embarrassed in my entire life, no ther teacher ever made me do that before,I hated myself.
I would do anything right now to just disappear. Would anything ever go right for me?
Maybe the one I'd shared a glance with, maybe we could be friends...
I sighed.
'You do realise how pathetic you sound right now right?' a voice inside me said 'non one's gonna want you if you always sound so desperate' I had a point...why was I arguing with myself? for a smart guy, I could be really stupid sometimes.
I already couldn't wait for this day to be over.
I wanted a hole to open up and swallow me whole.
Lunch time wasn't much better than the lessons, mostly because I used the majority of my lunch break trying to find the canteen and when I eventually got there, there was no decent food left so I went hungry and then I couldn't find anywhere to sit and then ran into his friends and then almost literally into him.
'Hey nerd, watch where you're going' one said.
'S-sorry' I muttered
'Ya will be if you don't mind out'
I frowned, the whole interaction, he remained quiet as if he was letting his friends speak for him.
'Of course' I replied and scooted past them as fast as I could to be in tikme for my next lesson. I didn't eat so I may as well use my time to find my way around right?
I sighed again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
'You didn't need to be so harsh you know' I said.
'Who's side are you on Tae?'
'Why do I need to be on anyone's side? I asked.
'You wanna be careful what you say mate, you don't wanna look weak in front of people like that,it'll ruin you' I rolled my eyes.
I decided to stay as I was and just go with the flow,I did genuinly feel sorry for Jungkook though and wanted to help him out.
I had my own issues right now though, my poor grades, my family, my friends...I didn't even know where to start to be honest.