two

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUDA'S POV (FIRST PERSON)

 

Slytherin versus Gryffindor was the very first game of our quidditch season. I loved the sport, it was really nice to watch to, but I never really thought about playing it. I didn't like dangerous activities and I couldn't fly to save my life. But ok, I couldn't be perfect all the time. Our time was really good this year and I had highly hope for us to win the championship, but Gryffindor's team was the winner for the third year in a row. Only Merlin could know how much I wanted their invincibility to be destroyed by slytherins.

And for sure, Hogwarts had many students but I was feeling like there was only two of us: me and Son Juyeon. Above me, in the sky, she was riding a Nimbus 2020. A really good broomstick for a really bad person. I didn't know her parents were that rich, but well, they really trusted her skills in quidditch to give the girl a broomstick like that. Even though her behavior in class and general was ty. But anyway, she was so present in my routine at this rate that I was getting angry. My brain was 50% classes, 25% random about life and the other 25% to fix Juyeon's way of live.

The gryffindor's girl was her team's keeper. Her long arms and long legs were a positive thing when it was about quidditch. It was so hard to make a goal on her because she would flew between the ring-shaped goals as fast as anyone could see that she got the title of best keeper after an entire season of having lost only seventy points for her house because she couldn't get fast enough to stop the quaffle. Only. Seventy. Points.

 

But for real, our team had that year Kim Jiyeon. The best seeker I've ever seen. She was also so cute that my heart couldn't handle it. When she was in her second year our time's captain gave her the actual position and she kept it until her third year, but because of her parents she couldn't keep playing. But now she was back, in her sixth year, ready to make the lion cry.

- Finally I found you! - Dawon said out of breath. - I can believe Jiyeon is finally back. I waited for this moment since forever.

- I know, right? And she's so beautiful... - I said. Yes, the older girl made me whipped.

- Did you see Minkyung? Yesterday when we got off Defense Against the Dark Arts she disappeared and since then I didn't have any notice of her. She wasn't in our dorm this night too. - I was becoming really worried by now. Our friend always, ALWAYS had doing weird things like this, but this time she was taking too long. Dawon looked at me like she knew something and bit her lip.

- I think she's dating someone. - she said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

- What? And she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter