six

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Luda didn’t get out of her bed. Minkyung called her one, two, three times, but the girl just said she wasn’t feeling well and she was going to the nursery later. It was half of a lie because, first: she wasn’t indeed feeling well, but she wouldn’t go to the nursery at all. She didn’t want to see Juyeon in the corridors or hall or any place. She was feeling like a ty person enough without even meeting the girl and look at her eyes. 

Luda felt like the last night was a nightmare. She didn’t get any sleep and cried the whole time with her thoughts accusing her of being a terrible human being. She made Juyeon cry, she said outloud that the gryffindor was a mudblood and how she felt disgusted by her existence. Part of her knew her parents would be proud, but she began to realize: that behavior wasn’t what she expected for herself. Not even close. Dawon’s words were dancing in her mind and made her feel even more guilty. 

Being part of the Lee family started to become a burden. Maybe that always had been, but only now Luda started to feel all the heavy weight on her shoulders. The person she was becoming, her future self, it all seemed blurry and she didn’t know if it was because of all the tears or because everything was, in fact, a lie. Years ahead and she would become a great witch with a high position in the Ministry of Magic, but because of and for who? Herself or her parents? The answer hurt more than it should. 

Luda was nothing but Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee’s expectations and exactly because of that, she hurt someone with words that she really didn’t believe in. Then she decided: she needed to follow her own past, even though she had no idea of what to do. The blonde got up from her bed and cleaned the tears that were still falling down her face. She needed to make up from her mistakes, to make things right. She hoped to not be too late for it. 

The slytherin put on her uniform, grabbed her backpack and went out to the hallways. She laughed at herself without any sight of real humor when thinking that one day a professor said she was an example of behavior, always thinking before acting. Well, the last past days she was the most impulsive girl in Hogwarts. 

 

[...] 

 

She saw Yebin and Minkyung from afar. Suddenly an idea popped up in her mind. A chance to know where she could find Juyeon was right there and she couldn’t miss that. She walked the way to the two girls and met them with a weak smile. 

— Hey, you. — Minkyung’s voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter