ten

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day in Hogsmead, Luda and Juyeon’s friendship turned into a real thing. And that, for sure, was as new to them as to the other students. They spent all the time they could together, learning everything about each other. Luda for the first time allowed herself to get to know muggle stuff and that was a big step. 

Sometimes, though, she couldn’t not think about what her parents would say about her new friend. She still feared them, she owed them respect. But even so, Juyeon’s presence was her point of peace. She never felt so happy and so free. The gryffindor was patient, understanding, caring and lovable. The few days they spent together were enough to make Luda feel special to someone and that was the best feeling in the world. 

— Hey, dwarf. — Minkyung said, turning sideway to look at the blonde girl. 

— Mhm? 

— So what’s happening between you and Juyeon? — she asked suddenly and Luda almost fell out of her bed. 

— What? — a gasp. — I don’t know what you’re talking about. — the smaller of them tried to discourage what was being implied in that question, but her face was all red. Her friend chuckled. 

— Why are you being so defensive though? I’m just questioning about your new friendship. Nothing more. — the taller answered, but she had a smirk that said the opposite of her words. Luda took a deep breath, trying to stay calm, and shrugged. 

— Well, we’re friends. — she confirmed before look at the girl. — I’m giving myself a new chance to know things about other cultures, that’s all. — Luda finished her sentence and settle again on bed, trying to find a comfortable position. 

— Yeah, course. I guess. — Minkyung said and lied again, staring the ceiling. There was silence in their dorm again, both of them too focused on their doings: Luda with homework, Minkyung with her thoughts. Minutes passed by and the blonde could feel that her friend was still trying to say something, but she wouldn’t dare to ask wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter